3 Four Winds Avenue, Four Winds, Belfast BT8 6GF
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious detached bungalow located in the popular Four Winds area
- Extended over the years to provide excellent living accommodation
- Two large reception rooms with an open arch and open fireplaces
- Kitchen with high & low level units and an integrated oven & hob
- Utility room with a sink, units & plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Attached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating and mostly double glazed windows
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with plants, shrubs and a patio area
- Mature front garden with a beautiful array of plants, shrubs & trees
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
A Place With Space!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow that offers space in abundance positioned on a very private site. The property has been extended over the years to provide excellent living space and well-proportioned bedrooms, not something you find very often in a bungalow located in such a popular area. As a result it is suited to growing or established families as well as being perfect for those seeking bungalow living without having to compromise on space. The surrounding mature gardens are a delight and there are many different areas to enjoy while enjoying the fantastic selection on plants, shrubs and trees that bring wonderful colours throughout the year. A further benefit is no onward chain that should make for an easy transition to your new home.
The bungalow comprises a spacious L-shaped hall, two large reception rooms that both benefits from open fires and are linked together via an open arch, a kitchen with an integrated oven & hob, a utility room, a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece suite.
The property sits behind a mature hedge that ensures superb privacy. There is a spacious driveway with two entrances and a front garden laid in lawn with a wonderful selection of plants, trees & shrubs. The garden in completely private with no over looking properties and benefits from a good-sized lawn, a patio area and again a nice selection of plants & shrubs.
Four Winds Avenue is a superb place to live located just off Newton Park ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 12'7" x 5'7"
Living Room 24'9" x 10'3"
Open Arch To:
Lounge/Dining 24'9" x 14'3"
Kitchen 10'3" x 7'9"
Utility 7' x 5'3"
Master Bedroom 15'10" x 13'2"
En-suite 9' x 5'3"
Bedroom 2 15'10" x 9'8"
Bedroom 3 12'7" x 9'9"
Bedroom 4 9'9" x 8'11"
Bathroom 7'6" x 5'3"
Garage 18'8" x 10'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »