- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Two Storey Dwelling. Ideal investment opportunity or suitable for first time buyers.
- Spacious Living Room with windows overlooking the rear and front gardens.
- Three Good Bedrooms to first floor all with built-in robes.
- Kitchen with good range of high and low level units.
- Bathroom comprising bath and wash-hand basin with electric shower over bath.
- Oil Fired Central Heating System.
- Key Features Include:- Double Glazed Windows in UPVC Frames. Outside lights. Outside water tap. Enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Hall : uPVC front door with double glazed centre light and side screen.
Living Room : 17'9 x 13'8 Fireplace with decorative pine surround and electric fire. Windows overlooking both front and rear of property.
Kitchen/Dining Area : 17'7 x 11'4 Good range of high and low level units with matching worktops. Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Ducted for tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Understair storage cupboard. uPVC rear door with double glazed centre light.
Landing : Shelved Hotpress. Linen cupboard.
Bedroom  : 13'9 x 10'8 Built-in sliderobes.
Bedroom  : 12'1 x 8'2 Built-in sliderobes.
Bedroom  : 10'9 x 7'0 Built-in robe.
Bathroom : 5'7 x 4'7 Comprising bath with shower screen and 'Redring zeta profile' electric shower unit over bath. Pedestal wash-hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Mirror with light.
Separate Toilet : Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
Exterior : Front garden laid in lawns enclosed by small timber fence. Rear garden laid in lawns enclosed by timber fence with gate. Oil Fired Boiler. PVC Oil tank. Outside lights. Outside power points. Outside water tap.
Rates : £456.15 Per annum as at April 2018.
Annual Management Fee: £160.00 as at April 2018.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »