- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury End Townhouse
- Three Beds / Master Ensuite
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen / Separate Utility
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Garden and Driveway
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally well presented end townhouse located within the much sought after Fernridge Development off the Ballycraigy Road and will suit a variety of buyers.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall with furnished cloakroom and spacious lounge with oak effect wood laminate flooring, open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen / diner with range of integrated appliances and separate utility room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate luxury white bathroom. Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a spacious tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed garden to rear with decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite front door, wood laminate flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 24'6" X 17'3" AT WIDEST (7.47m X 5.26m AT WIDEST)
- Oak effect wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining area.
- KITCHEN 18'1" X 9'8" AT WIDEST (5.51m X 2.95m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, Pvc double glazed doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Low level units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer space, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE 14'6" X 13'8" (4.42m X 4.17m)
- Radiator, walk in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 9'11" X 9'10" (3.02m X 3.00m)
- Range of shelving, radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE 9'9" X 7'10" (2.97m X 2.39m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath, shower attachment.
- Garden to front in lawn, tarmac driveway, enclosed paved garden to rear with decking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »