- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- HWDG and OFCH
- Large rear garden
- Edge of village
Additional InformationThree bedroom detached bungalow, detached garage, front and rear gardens in Fernmount Park, off the Drones Road, Armoy. Situated on a slip road off Church Road on the edge of the village and next to Armoy Primary School.
Spacious living accommodation and a good sized site will appeal to growing families whereas the ability to live on one level will appeal to downsizers and retired persons.
A great property in a peaceful village location.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on one level comprising hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, shower room and three bedrooms. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, off street parking for three cars, front garden, covered decking area at the side and large rear garden.
- Porch / Hallway
- Hardwood and glazed front door and internal door. Cloakroom and hotpress. Access to floored roofspace. Laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.3m x 4m (17'5" x 13'1")
- Bright double aspect living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.55m x 4.4m (14'11" x 14'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level pine kitchen units and extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for range / cooker, fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 2.9m (11'6" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 2.4m (11'6" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.5m x 3m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Shower room 2.15m x 1.65m (7'1" x 5'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with "mermaid board" UPVC cladding and electric shower. Vinyl flooring and walls half wood panelling half UPVC cladding.
- Garage 5.35m x 3.6m (17'7" x 11'10")
- Detached garage with up and over door. House oil boiler.
- Stoned driveway and parking area with off street parking for three cars. Front garden in lawn with raised flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Paved and covered decking areas. Wooden shed.
- Large rear garden in neat lawn. Retaining wall and paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »