- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Family home situated in Bangor West
- Property has been Totally Refurbished & Extended
- Presented to an Extremely High Standard leaving the purchaser nothing to do but move in
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace, Living/Dining Room
- Study or Bedroom 5 on Ground Floor
- Entertainment Sized Kitchen/Family/Dining with Direct Access to the Garden
- Utility Room / Ground Floor Shower Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Heating / Hardwood Sliding Sash Windows
- Garage with Additional Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Spacious Gardens, Patio Area, etc Enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Popular & Convenient Location
Additional InformationLocated within this much sought after and prestigious area, this imposing detached residence has been totally refurbished and extended to the highest of standards. Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac position just off the ever popular Farnham Road, an area which is highly regarded for its quality of housing, close proximity to leading schools, Bangor Marina and just a stone's throw from Bangor Lawn Tennis Club – ideal for the tennis enthusiast.
Internally the property boasts spacious family accommodation which is extremely well presented and finished to the most exacting specification. Of particular note would be the lounge with feature fireplace, further living/dining room with open fire and the entertainment sized kitchen/family/dining room which offers direct access to the patio/rear garden. On the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower rooms and dressing room. The property also benefits from a further bedroom or study on the ground floor. Externally there are spacious gardens that enjoy a sunny aspect, a wide variety of mature trees and superb brick paviour patio area which enjoy the sun throughout the day.
We have no hesitation in recommending this fine family home in an area of consistently high demand, therefore early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- 4.9m x 3.53m (16' 1" x 11' 7")
Fireplace with cast iron inset and open fire with slate hearth, corniced ceiling, LED lighting.
- 7.95m x 3.51m (26' 1" x 11' 6")
Fireplace with slate inset and hearth with open fire, corniced ceiling, LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:
- 3.56m x 3.m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
- 4.55m x 3.73m (14' 11" x 12' 3")
Contemporary grey kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with Sikastone work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and stone drainer, 4-ring gas hob, oven, extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, LED lighting, underfloor heating.
- Steps and open plan to . . .
- 6.07m x 4.83m (19' 11" x 15' 10")
Vaulted ceiling, LED lighting, Velux window, sliding doors to patio/garden, underfloor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 0")
Range of units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to outside.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Hansgrohe shower unit and rain shower head, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
First Floor Return
- Feature and original stain glass window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.53m (15' 10" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Hansgrohe shower unit and rain shower head, vanitory unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, LED lighting, extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.53m (14' 8" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 2.39m (14' 7" x 7' 10")
- WALK-IN LINEN CUPBOARD:
- Radiator and built-in storage.
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap, vanitory unit, low flush wc, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Hansgrohe shower unit and rain shower head, heated towel rail, wood effect ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway leading to . . .
- 5.97m x 4.06m (19' 7" x 13' 4")
Electric roller shutter door, gas fired boiler.
- Additional driveway parking.
- Superb rear garden, mature trees and brick pavior patio - all enjoying a sunny aspect throughout the day. Garden sheds.
Coming from roundabout at Maxwell Road, continue along the Bryansburn Road and turn left into Farnham Road. Farnham Park is on the left hand side and No 3 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »