- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- Lounge & Sun Room
- Luxury Kitchen / Dining
- Downstairs WC
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this recently constructed and extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located at the entrance to the much sought after Farm Lodge Development just off the Old Carrick Road, Greenisland.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, good size lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace and wood burning stove and luxury fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, breakfast bar and open to a sun room with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate modern family bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, under stairs storage, radiator
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin, radiator
- LOUNGE 17'7'' X 12'5'' (5.36m X 3.78m)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace, wood burning stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 24'1'' x 19'7'' AT WIDEST (7.34m x 5.97m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, Formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel overhead, extractor fan, American style fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage, access to roof space via wooden fold down ladder
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 10'0'' AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.05m AT WIDEST)
- Built in sliding robes, radiator
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Triton shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' X 10'9'' (3.63m X 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'11'' X 8'6'' AT WIDEST (2.72m X 2.59m AT WIDEST)
- Modern white suite comprising bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, radiator
- Tarmac driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »