- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Spacious Semi-Detached Property
- Situated In The Much Sought After Bangor West Area
- Living Room With French Style Double Doors Into Dining Kitchen
- Generous Spacious Dining Kitchen With Built In Hob & Oven
- Conservatory To The Rear With Excellent Views Of Bangor
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Piece Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Front Is Tarmacked With Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Is In Part Paving & Stones With Views
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
When they say it's all about location this property certainly offers that, This Spacious Well Presented Semi Detached Property provides a living room with french style double doors into the generous dining kitchen and access into the conservatory to the rear which the whole rear of this property presents fantastic views over Bangor.
Upstairs consists of three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece fitted bathroom suite.
Externally the property is designed with low maintenance in mind with the front in paving and tarmacking driveway leading to the side, the enclosed rear is also in paving with part area in stones and hedging.
- Entrance Hallway
- entrance hallway with under-stair storage.
- Living Room
- 4.27m x 3.96m (14.01' x 13.03')
Well presented living room with a built in fireplace and French style double doors into the dining kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
- 6.1m x 3.05m (20.08' x 10.08')
Generous sized dining kitchen with a built in hob & oven, access into the conservatory with great views over Bangor.
- 3.66m x 2.13m (12.06' x 7.06')
Bright & airy conservatory with a solid wood floor and views over Bangor.
- Access to the roofspace and hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11.10' x 9.05')
Well proportioned bedroom with a built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10.04' x 8.03')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.05m x 1.85m (10.05' x 6.09')
Well proportioned bedroom, currently being utilised as a dressing room.
- Three piece fitted suite consisting of a sink, w/c and bath with an electric shower unit.
- Front of the property is in paving & tarmacked, perfect for low maintenance with a driveway leading to the side.
- Enclosed Rear
- The rear is in part stones and part paving and enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Travelling from the ring road onto the Springhill Road, take the first right into Springhill Avenue and the first right into Farm Grove and Nos 3 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
96th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »