- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Exceptional Five Bedroom Detached Property Offering Spacious And Well Presented Family Accommodation Within This Much Sought After And Prestigious Development
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor / Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Bright And Spacious Lounge With Limestone Fireplace
- Extended Family Room With Walnut And Granite Fireplace And Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances / Adjoining Utility Room / Open Plan Dining Area With Solid Oak Floor
- Five Well Appointed Bedrooms (Two With Luxury Shower Room En Suite) / Study Or Sixth Bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed and Easterly Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area / Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Large Tarmac Driveway With Car Parking Space For Up To Five Cars
- Detached Double Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Partly Floored Roofspace With Aluminum Ladder
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Most Exceptional Five Bedroom Detached Property Offering Spacious And Well Presented Family Accommodation Within This Much Sought After And Prestigious Development
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panels. Staircase with pine spindle balustrade. Storage under stairs. Solid oak floor.
- Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- 4.95m x 3.89m (16' 3" x 12' 9")
Limestone fireplace with tiled hearth. Solid oak floor
- EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.95m (20' 0" x 16' 3")
Walnut and granite fireplace with coal effect gas fire. Built in storage. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Patio Area.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 3.43m x 3.05m (11' 3" x 10' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.84m x 3.56m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
Solid oak floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.55m x 1.67m (11' 8" x 5' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.75m (12' 8" x 12' 4")
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and PVC panelled walls. Sink with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.07m x 3.3m (13' 4" x 10' 10")
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and PVC panelled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.93m x 3.02m (16' 2" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.83m x 2.91m (12' 7" x 9' 7")
Measurements taken at widest points.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.44m x 2.51m (11' 3" x 8' 3")
- STUDY/BEDROOM 6:
- 3.73m x 2.38m (12' 3" x 7' 10")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled Jacuzzi bath with centre mounted mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink with mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Separate hotpress. Separate store.
- Aluminum ladder. Light. Partly floored.
- Enclosed and Easterly facing rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Garden to front laid in lawn with paved path to entrance door. Large tarmac driveway.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.03m x 5.67m (19' 9" x 18' 7")
Two up and over doors. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry Road turn onto Old Road. Follow Old Road onto Hammonds Road. Turn left onto Elm Vale. Number 3 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »