This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Detached Family Home in a Quiet and Prestigious Cul De Sac Development
- Lounge with Attractive Limestone Fireplace
- Superb Living Room with Feature Walnut Fireplace and Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- Dining Room with Solid Wood Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances/Separate Utility Room
- 6 Bedrooms Including 2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Connecting Door from Bedroom 1 to Bedroom 6 to Enable it use as a Dressing Room or Adjoining Nursery
- Family Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars Leading to Detached Double Garage
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Lisburn, Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
Additional InformationThis modern extended detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Maghaberry, close to many local amenities including public transport, schools and local shops. In addition the property remains convenient to both Lisburn and Moira and is within comfortable commuting distance of many other parts of the province via the motorway network
The property offers spacious internal family accommodation which is extremely well presented by the current owners and is complemented externally by the front garden and enclosed rear garden.
This property is sure to attract the interest of a wide range of prospective purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side windows to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wood strip floor, understairs storage, cloaks area.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE:16' 0" x 12' 5" (4.88m x 3.78m)
- Solid wood strip floor, attractive Limestone fireplace with slate hearth.
- LIVING ROOM:19' 8" x 16' 0" (5.99m x 4.88m)
- Attractive Walnut fireplace with marble hearth and gas coal effect fire, uPVC double glazed patio door to rear, large storage cupboard.
- DINING ROOM:12' 6" x 11' 8" (3.81m x 3.56m)
- Solid wood strip floor. Open plan to . . .
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN:11' 2" x 10' 0" (3.4m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, worksurfaces with matching splashback, Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Neff 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, eye level Neff double oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, frosted glass display cabinet, part tiled walls, tiled floor, concealed strip lighting, breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 1" x 5' 4" (3.38m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear, housing for fridge freezer.
- Airing cupboard, access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 6" x 12' 2" (3.81m x 3.71m)
- Connecting door to bed (6) to facilitate use as nursery/dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled shower cubicle, vanity unit with feature floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 0" x 9' 10" (4.88m x 3m)
- BEDROOM (3):13' 2" x 10' 8" (4.01m x 3.25m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):12' 7" x 9' 5" (3.84m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM (5):12' 2" x 7' 9" (3.71m x 2.36m)
- Alternative use as a study.
- BEDROOM (6):11' 1" x 8' 2" (3.38m x 2.49m)
- Connecting door to bedroom (1).
- White suite comprising multi jet panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush wc, vanity unit with attractive mirror, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location. Front garden in lawn, tarmac driveway with parking leading to...
- DETACHED GARAGE:19' 4" x 18' 4" (5.89m x 5.59m)
- Twin up and over doors, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with sheltered paved patio area, boundary plants and fencing. Bin storage area with uPVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views