- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom mid-terrace property
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with an array of fitted units
- Separate utility room
- Modern three piece shower room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- Ideal for investors or first time buyers
3 Elizabeth Terrace, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property located in the outskirts of Portadown. Ideal for investors and first time buyers alike, the property benefits from a kitchen with an array of fitted units, modern three piece shower room, three well proportioned bedrooms and a fully enclosed rear garden and early viewings come highly recommended.
Located just off the Charlestown Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 3' 0'' x 3' 8'' (0.91m x 1.12m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 2'' x 13' 11'' (3.71m x 4.24m) at widest poiint
- Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace. Access to understairs storage.
- Hallway 8' 1'' x 3' 0'' (2.46m x 0.91m)
- Carpet flooring
- Shower Room 7' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.36m x 1.65m)
- Three piece shower room comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- Kitchen/Diner 17' 8'' x 7' 9'' (5.38m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen with an array of fitted high and base level units. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and space for cooker. Tiled flooring, Single panel radiator.
- Utility room 9' 5'' x 8' 6'' (2.87m x 2.59m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear garden via; PVC door.
- First Floor Landing 2' 10'' x 3' 5'' (0.86m x 1.04m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 8' 11'' x 14' 1'' (2.72m x 4.29m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 8' 4'' (3.40m x 2.54m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 8' 7'' (2.41m x 2.61m)
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator. Wooden flooring.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn with brick pathway to front door. Hedge surround. The rear of the property is fully enclosed with fence and hedge surround.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »