This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Bright and spacious semi-detached residence
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen open plan to dining and sitting room
- Luxury family bathroom
- Car parking to driveway
- Walking distance to transport routes and excellent amenities in Ballyhackamore Village
- Excellent location in the heart of the vibrant Ballyhackamore
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
Additional InformationLocated right in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this well-presented bright and spacious semi-detached residence has been very much enjoyed by its present owners for over 20 years.
Comprising spacious accommodation, this will be the perfect buy for the first time buyer or investor.
Properties like these seldom came on to the open market. We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE:11' 4" x 10' 10" (3.45m x 3.3m)
- Bay window. Wooden flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:16' 9" x 9' 11" (5.11m x 3.02m)
- Wooden flooring, ceiling fan, recessed spotlights, wooden flooring. (Possibility of opening fireplace).
- KITCHEN:13' 5" x 7' 9" (4.09m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Built-in storage, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 5" x 7' 8" (4.39m x 2.34m)
- Laminate flooring, recessed spotlights.
- Shower cubicle, free standing bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 8" x 10' 0" (5.08m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points). Laminate floor.
- Staircase to:
- BEDROOM (3):16' 11" x 9' 2" (5.16m x 2.79m)
- Laminate flooring, Velux window, insulated.
- Driveway parking to front. Enclosed rear decking. Outside tap. Shed housing boiler.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views