3 Earlswood Road,
Belfast, BT4 3DY
4 Bed Townhouse
Asking price £275,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)
Asking price £275,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Attractive Period Townhouse In Heart Of Ballyhackamore
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Through Lounge
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area
- 4 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Plus Study
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Oil Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Off-Street Parking To Front Of Property
- Good Sized Garden To Rear With Paved Patio Area
- Next To Amenities In Ballyhackamore & Belmont villages
- Close To Leading Primary & Secondary Schools
- Priced To Allow For Modernisation
Although now in need of some updating, the deceptively spacious property retains many original features and offers superb family accommodation. Likely to appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers wishing to create their dream home, the townhouse has been priced to reflect the work a purchaser may wish to undertake. Off-street parking to the front and a good sized rear garden will add to the appeal of this excellent home.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.62m x 3.35m (25' 0" x 11' 0")
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.44m x 3.81m (24' 5" x 12' 6")
Varnished wooden floor. Corniced ceiling.
- 4.04m x 2.84m (13' 3" x 9' 4")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 11' 0")
- 1.98m x 1.83m (6' 6" x 6' 0")
- White comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Good sized garden to rear in lawns with mature trees and shrubs.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT4 3DY | Property For Sale in BT4 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Sydenham, Belfast | Property For Sale in Ballyhackamore, Belfast | Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.