- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red Brick Bow Fronted Semi Detached Home in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Two Well Proportioned Reception Rooms and Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Three Bedrooms with Potential for Four(Subject to Approvals for Roof Space Conversion)
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- PVC External Joinery for Ease of Management
- Rewired in 2007
- Tarmac Driveway/Parking Space Plus Detached Garage
Offering the character only a property of this era can, this beautifully proportioned red brick family sized semi boasts delightful period features including an oak panelled hall, bow windows, plate racks, picture rails and ornamental cornicing etc.
It enjoys a delightful situation in a small quiet cul-de-sa yet is within walking distance of the many recreational and social amenities of Ballyhackamore village.
Close to a variety of leading schools, nursery facilities and parks, this is a perfect location for family living and the property would lend itself to further development (subject to approvals) if required.
- PVC door with beaded double glazed windows and matching side panels.
- Oak Panelled Entrance Hall
- Laminate wood effect strip flooring, plate rack.
- 3.58m x 4.8m (11'9 x 15'9)
Marble tiled fireplace and hearth with carved wood surround, natural wood strip floor, picture rail, cornice, feature bay window.
- Dining Room
- 3.58m x 3.63m (11'9 x 11'11)
Natural wood strip flooring, picture rail, plaster cornice.
- KitchenBreakfast Area
- 2.82m x 6.3m (9'3 x 20'8)
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink kunit, mixer taps, inset four ring ceramic hob and underoven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.33m x 4.83m (10'11 x 15'10 into bay")
Feature bay window, cornice and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.63m x 3.63m (11'11 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.24m x 2.59m (7'4 x 8'6)
Picture rail and cornice.
- White suite comprising panel bath, Mira electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Hot press. Folding ladder to roofpsace with natural light, further potential subject to approvals.
- Mature, well stocked gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear in lawn with trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank. Outside water tap and lighting.
- Tarmac driveway and double gates to parking area. Garage with up and over door.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »