- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Stone Mid Town House in an Idyllic Rural Location
- Superb Bright and Spacious Luxury Kitchen with Smeg built in appliances
- Open Plan to Lounge with Reclaimed Wooden Flooring
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Versatile Accommodation ( 3rd bedroom currently used as a snug)
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Freestanding Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Parking for Multiple Vehicles to Front
- Gas Heating With Downstairs Under Floor Heating and Double Glazing
- Feature Seating Areas with Beautiful Views & Outlook over River Ravernet
- Electronically Controlled Wrought Iron Gates with Remote Control Access and CCTV Entry System
- Rural yet Convenient Location Close to Sprucefield & M1 Motorway
Additional InformationThis attractive and beautifully presented mid townhouse is situated in the much sought after location of Duneight Mill just outside Lisburn. This beautiful development sits just moments away from the Historic Duneight Motte and Bailey and rests perfectly overlooking the mesmerising River Ravernet, surrounded by acres of luscious green countryside. Duneight Mill is a unique development of nine dwellings, restored beautifully from an original working Linen Mill. The home enjoys a high standard of finish, a spacious living room, kitchen and dining area which overlook the landscaped greenery, three bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and luxury bathroom with freestanding bath.
The Mill enjoys a beautifully secluded location and is located just minutes away from Lisburn, Hillsborough and Belfast. Close proximity to the M1 Motorway adds extra commuting appeal to what is an already fine location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood Front Door, Internal Oak Doors with Brushed Stainless Steel Handles. Porcelain Tiled Floor, Electric Box and Telephone Point.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.25m (12' 7" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Polished Porcelain Natural Stone Tiling to Walls and Floor. Shower with Roca Sanitary Ware. Low Flush WC, Chrome Heated Towel Rail, Recessed Spotlighting and Extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.72m (9' 9" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 2.15m (12' 7" x 7' 1")
- Polished Porcelain Natural Stone Tiling to Walls and Floor. Freestanding Bath, Seperate Corner Mains Shower, Modern Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap, Recessed Spotlighting, Extractor.
- 7.29m x 7.19m (23' 11" x 23' 7")
Reclaimed Wooden Flooring and Feature Trusses and Purlins
- Smeg Range Style Cooker with 5 Ring Gas Hob, Smeg Dishwasher, Built In Fridge / Freezer, Stainless Steel Sink Unit. Quartz Worktops, Integrated Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer.
- Parking for 2 cars and garden space.
- Storage Facility/Bin & Bike Store
The development enjoys a beautifully secluded location not visible from the road. From Lisburn, take a left off Young Street onto the Old Ballynahinch Road. Follow for 2.5 miles, at Legacurry take a right at the sign for Duneight Motte and Bailey onto Green Road. Travel a further 0.5 mile.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »