How much will it cost?
Contact Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Lifestyle Mortgage Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptional Large Semi Detached Family Home
- Stunning Coastal Site with Direct Access to the Beach and Esplanade
- Outstanding Views of Ballyholme Beach and Bay, Belfast Lough, Irish Sea, Antrim Coastline and Beyond, Views can be Enjoyed Both Internally and Externally
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Drawing Room with Attractive Fireplace, Open Fire and Solid Wooden Floor
- Dining Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire
- Superb Bespoke Handmade Painted Kitchen with Granite Work Tops and Aga Which is Open Plan to a Dining and Family Area
- Family Area with Feature Vaulted Ceiling
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master and Bedroom Two with Stunning Sea Views
- One Other Bedroom Has Adjoining Dressing Room Which has Potential to be Reconfigured to Provide En Suite Facilities and Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Ground Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- Separate Utility Room
- Large Front Garden in Lawns to Relax and Take in the Stunning Views
- Magnificent Fully Enclosed Mature Double Width Garden in Lawns with Trees, Plants and Shrubs
- Parking Area to Side
- Privately Owned Driveway to Rear with Parking to Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Large Detached Garage with Loft Above
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Many Features Including High Ceilings, Cornice Ceiling, Attractive Fireplaces, Ceiling Roses and Working Window Shutters
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Beach, Esplanade, Village, Primary School, Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
- Demand Anticipated to be High
- Properties of this Calibre Rarely Make it to the Open Market
- Early Viewing Essential
- Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationSurely one of the outstanding locations to live in the Ballyholme area this highly regarded prestigious row of semi detached properties is a real hidden gem. Situated with Ballyholme beach and bay literally right at your doorstep the setting is simply stunning. Not only will residents benefit from direct access to the beach and Esplanade but also stunning views of Ballyholme beach and bay, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline, Irish Sea and beyond which can be enjoyed both internally and externally making this an exceptional place to live for families. It is rare and unique that properties of this nature make it to the open market and we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety. The property itself is very spacious and flexible offering a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers. This is also a home of magnificent charm and character with many features such as cornice ceiling, attractive fireplaces, ceiling roses, working window shutters and high ceilings, which add to the overall feeling of warmth and ambiance. The ground floor comprises drawing room with stunning views, attractive fireplace, open fire and solid wooden floor, dining room with attractive fireplace, open fire, superb bespoke handmade painted kitchen with granite work tops and Aga which is open plan to dining area and family area with feature vaulted ceiling, as well as separate utility room and shower room. Upstairs, evenly distributed over two further floors, are five well proportioned bedrooms, two of which have stunning views and one of which has an adjoining large dressing room which could be reconfigured to provide an en suite and still have a dressing room as well, as well as a large family bathroom with four piece white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a large tiered front garden in lawns and exceptional private fully enclosed double width mature garden with trees, lawns, flowers, plants and shrubs. There is also a parking area to the side of the house and privately owned driveway with space for cars, caravans or boats, leading to large detached garage with loft above. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and excellent storage. As well as the beach and Esplanade there are other amenities close by including Ballyholme Primary School, Ballyholme village, shops, cafes, restaurants and Bangor town centre. We cannot stress enough what a truly outstanding property this is and can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety. Demand is anticipated to be extremely high. We do not expect it to be on the market for long.
- Front door with glazed over panel and double glazed side panels to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original fully tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, cornice ceiling, dado rail, large storage cupboard with cloakroom area.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 5.33m (18' 9" x 17' 6")
into bay at widest points Stunning views over Ballyholme Bay, Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond, solid wooden floor, attractive carved mahogany fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose, dual aspect windows, high ceilings, working window shutters.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.09m (14' 10" x 13' 5")
French doors from reception hall with bevelled insets, cornice ceiling, plate display shelf, high ceilings, built-in cupboard and shelving, attractive carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire, fully tiled floor, working window shutters.
- SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AND FAMILY AREA:
- 5.77m x 5.74m (18' 11" x 18' 10")
at widest points Range of high and low level bespoke handmade painted units, granite work surfaces, Aga, tiled splashback, sink unit with matching granite drainer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, large island unit with granite work tops, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated wine rack, concealed bin, glass display cabinets, plate display racks, fully tiled floor, dining area with fully tiled floor, walk-in larder, archway to family area. Family Area 15'2" x 11'1" Fully tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, door to rear courtyard.
- FAMILY AREA:
- 4.62m x 3.38m (15' 2" x 11' 1")
Fully tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, door to rear courtyard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.84m x 2.01m (9' 4" x 6' 7")
Cupboards, granite effect work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Dado rail, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
Period cast iron fireplace, working window shutters.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 8.03m x 1.93m (26' 4" x 6' 4")
Could be potential en suite shower room with dressing room.
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Four piece white suite comprising: free standing claw foot roll top bath with mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin on vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Cornice ceiling, dado rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 5.44m (18' 1" x 17' 10")
into bay at widest points Stunning views over Ballyholme bay, Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond, cornice ceiling, picture rail, attractive original marble fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and open fire, bay window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.52m x 4.06m (14' 10" x 13' 4")
High ceilings, cornice ceiling, picture rail, original cast iron fireplace, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.21m x 4.24m (17' 1" x 13' 11")
at widest points Stunning views over Ballyholme beach and bay, Belfast Lough, Irish Sea, Irish coastline and beyond, extensive range of built-in furniture including wardrobes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.79m x 4.09m (19' 0" x 13' 5")
at widest points Built-in wardrobes, desk and cupboard.
- 8.43m x 3.71m (27' 8" x 12' 2")
Stunning coastal site with direct access to promenade and beach, stunning views over Ballyholme bay and beach, Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond, large tiered front garden in lawns to relax and take in the views, exceptional private fully enclosed mature rear garden in lawns with trees, plants, shrubs, paved patio barbecue terrace area, driveway with parking to side, second driveway to rear of property with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, outside tap, leading to large detached garage.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.43m x 3.71m (27' 8" x 12' 2")
at widest points Double wooden doors, power and light, fixed staircase to loft storage with light and power.
- Lean-to summer house at rear of garage, uPVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views