- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Cottage Style Townhouse Located in an Exclusive Semi Rural Residential Development
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Living/Dining Area with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Mature Outlook Across Rolling Countryside
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Delightful Setting Within Close Proximity to Lisburn and Belfast
Additional InformationThis well maintained cottage style townhouse is located within an exclusive semi rural residential development off the Ballyskeagh Road and is within easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchaser, including first time buyers, young families and those looking for country style living on the cusp of the city. Drumbeg Cottages is ideally situated close proximity to the ever-popular Lady Dixon Park and some of the city's leading schools and golf courses.
We are anticipating high level of demand on this property and prompt viewing is advised to avoid any disappointment.
- Hardwood front door to reception hall.
- REECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, storage under stairs, large walk-in storage cupboard with cloaks area.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.87m x 5.66m (25' 10" x 18' 7")
Measurements at widest points.
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated washing machine, four ring stainless steel hob with extractor fan above, built-in oven, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, low voltage spotlight, open to ample living space with oak laminate wooden floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden, raised gas fire with granite hearth.
- Lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
Mature outlook across rolling countryside.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback, oak laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.84m (12' 0" x 9' 4")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.16m (8' 9" x 7' 1")
Aspect over rolling countryside.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with built-in chrome shower unit, shower screen, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, oil PVC storage tank, private allocated residents' car parking.
Travelling from Belfast in the direction of Lisburn on the Ballyskeagh Road, Drumbeg Cottages can be locted on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »