This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• A very neat semi-detached property located in the popular residential area of Millbrook.
• PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
• Lounge with attractive open fire.
• Neat kitchen with separate dining room.
• Three bedrooms.
• Excellent front gardens with tarmac drive.
• Extensive rear garden with mature shrubs and apple trees.
• Ideal for first time buyers or family home.
• Easy access to new A8 carriageway.
HALLWAY: Under stairs storage.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" x 10' 3" (5.05m x 3.12m) Brick built fireplace. Tiled hearth with wooden mantle. Ceiling cornice and ceiling rose.
DOWNSTAIRS WC White suite with push button WC.
DINING ROOM: 9' 3" x 10' 1" (2.82m x 3.07m)
KITCHEN: 10' 1" x 7' 0" (3.07m x 2.14m) a range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single stainless steele drainer sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Door to rear.
LANDING: Hot press. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 7" x 10' 2" (5.06m x 3.11m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" x 9' 4" (3.11m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" x 7' 1" (3.11m x 2.17m)
BATHROOM: White suite comprises of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
GARAGE: 19' 0" x 9' 10" (5.80m x 3.m) Up and over door. Light and power. PVC door.
Well maintained garden's to front and rear. Fruit trees. Boarded by fencing, hedges and wall. Generous tarmac and concrete driveway.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »