- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fabulous ground floor apartment situated in an excellent South Belfast location.
- Full of charm and character to include many original features: Cornice ceilings, solid parquet flooring and stained-glass window.
- Large living room with bay window to the front of the property with doors to the dining room (Originally the drawing room of the property).
- Fitted kitchen with an excellent range of appliances.
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom in white suite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private secure parking & large gardens to the front and rear.
- Tastefully presented throughout.
- Superb location within walking distance of many shops, leading schools, restaurants, and a host of social amenities on both the Lisburn and the Malone Roads and with the City Centre only a short distance away via the main transportation routes.
A beautifully presented ground floor apartment situated between the prestigious Malone and Lisburn Roads. The living accommodation is bright and spacious, comprising of a modern fitted kitchen, generous living room, drawing room (dining room) and two well-presented double bedrooms with a modern bathroom suite. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and private parking. This apartment is convenient to many well-regarded local amenities including shops, restaurants, parks, leading schools, Belfast City Hospital and Queen’s University. It is within easy reach of the main arterial routes and transportation links to Belfast City Centre and beyond. This charming property will undoubtedly appeal to those seeking spacious, adaptable and well-presented accommodation in the heart of BT9. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer at 3 Derryvolgie Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »