- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Double Fronted Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms/ 2+ Receptions
- Luxury Modern Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Detached Matching Garage
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Superb Private Landscaped Garden To Rear
Positioned on a tree lined avenue within a highly regarded established residential development. This attractive double fronted detached family home enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating a luxury shaker kitchen with contrasting quality labrador granite work surfaces and upstands with informal dining aspect. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite and a bespoke built in walk in double wardrobe. Externally the rear garden has been professionally landscaped with a feature centre courtyard with lawned surround and a detached matching garage. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with coloured and leaded glass inset with matching side screens and fan light over into:-
- WELL PRESENTED TILED ENTRANCE HALL
- GROUND FLOOR FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.51m (16'0" x 11'6")
- Superb ornate period style marble fireplace with matching hearth. Quality solid wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.56m x 2.82m (11'8" x 9'3")
- Tiled floor.
- LUXURIOUS SHAKER KITCHEN / INFORMAL DINING ASPECT 7.16m x 3.10m (23'6" x 10'2")
- Equipped with comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting quality labrador granite work surfaces, upstand and breakfast bar style return. Space for free standing cooker overhead extractor fan. Inlaid Stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Twin doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.10m x 1.63m (10'2" x 5'4")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- With hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.43m (12'3" x 11'3")
- Built in bespoke walk in fitted double wardrobe with integrated hanging space and box shelving.
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and step in fully tiled shower enclosure. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 2.92m (11'7" x 9'7")
- At max walnut effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.81m x 2.95m (12'6" x 9'8")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.51m x 2.82m (11'6" x 9'3")
- Built in wall to wall 3 bay sliderobe with mirrored centre.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit, panelled bath with fixed shower screen and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls.
- Neat well maintained walled garden to front in twin neat lawns with ornamental railing.
Driveway to side with ample parking for a number of cars to:-
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Private secluded professionally landscaped garden to rear with feature centre courtyard perfect for family barbeques or evening entertaining.
Raised lawns to rear and screened by perimeter fencing.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »