- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached home with semi detached garage
- Spacious lounge with marble style floor tiling
- Kitchen with dining space and integrated appliances
- Kit/din with double pvc patio doors to the gardens
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and laminate floor
- Bathroom with white suite
- Semi detached garage
- Lawns to the front and tarmac driveway, cast iron railing gates to the enclosed gardens
- Rear garden with patio area, outside lighting and tap
- PVC double glazing and fascia
- Ground floor wash rooom with marble style floor
Additional InformationThis stunning detached home has been modernised to incorporate black PVC double glazing, fascia and guttering setting it out amongst the rest.
A spacious home with beautiful gardens and internal design with marble floor tiling, three good size bedrooms, semi detached garage and good size tarmac driveway.
The home is located at the top of Demesne Road on Demesne Court which is 1 of 6 of its design. The family home has a private rear garden with patio area and garage.
Located off the Ardglass Road and just minutes from the Downe Hospital and a short drive into Downpatrick amenities and on the bus route.
- Marble floor tiling, telephone point, ground floor wash room
- 6.099m x 3.579m (20' 0" x 11' 9")
Spacious lounge with marble floor tiling, feature electric fire, television point and two radiators.
- 6.096m x 3.164m (20' 0" x 10' 5")
High and low level units to comprise recess for electric hob/oven, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, wall to work top tiling, floor tiling. Dining area with patio pvc doors to the garden. Double doors to the hallway
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- 4.193m x 3.189m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Spacious master bedroom with laminate style floor and radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with shower and border tiling, tiled floor, wash hand basin & low level wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.586m x 3.011m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
Laminate style floor and radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.589m x 2.997m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Laminate style floor and radiator
- White suite to comprise bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome towel rail and floor tiling.
- Neatly presented lawns and parking with tarmac driveway, gates leading to the semi detached garage with patio area and lawns. Outside tap, oil tank, boiler, lighting. Plus black pvc fascia and guttering with pvc windows.
Located off the Ardglass Road Downpatrick
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »