- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Situated in A Popular Development
- Offering Flexible Accomodation of 4 Bedrooms or 3 Bedrooms with 2 Reception Rooms
- Beautiful First Floor Lounge with Gas Fire
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen open plan to a Living/Conservatory Area
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Double Glazed Windows with Sash Effect
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Allocated Paved Parking Driveway to the Front
- Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationA well presented semi detached villa over three floors offering flexible accomodation. Comprising of three excellent double bedrooms , two with ensuites and a walk through dressing room.Dining room on the ground floor or 4th bedroom, modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area open plan to a living/ conservatory area overlooking the garden patio.On the first floor we have a spacious lounge with gas fire, luxury bathroom and bedroom.A further two bedrooms on the second floor.The home has allocated parking to the front and enclosed garden area to the rear. This home benefits from many architectural features with a contemporary finish.
Situated in a popular development off Stranmillis Road, convenient to leading schools, Stranmillis College, commuting into Belfast City Centre.
This home will appeal to many buyers,viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished tiled floor and cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- Suite comprising of floating wash hand basin and low flush wc. Polished tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 7.32m x 4.55m (24' 0" x 14' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level unit.with granite work surface.Centre island with 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and breakfast bar.Integrated oven,microwave, r ring gas hob and matching stainless steel cooker hood.
Seperate Utility room plumbed for washing machine,range of high and low level units and stainless steel sink unit.
Open plan to a living area with double doors leading to garden area.
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Gas fire, cornicing and glass block feature wall.
- Suite comprising of free standing bath , shower with shower doors, low flush wc, vanitry unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.35m (15' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
Ensuite with shower and shower doors,low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 3.35m (14' 11" x 11' 0")
Dressing room with wooden floor leading to the
Ensuite comprising of Tiled shower cubical with shower door, low flush wc, wash hand basin,tiled floor and shavers light.
- Access to large floored roofspace.Accessed by slingsby ladder and lighting.
- Paved driveway to the front and enclosed to the rear with patio area enclosed by fencing.
Fenced bin store and outside tap.
Driving along Stranmillis Road at the junction of Broomhill turn right into Danesfort. At the round about turn left and left again. No 3 is on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »