3 Damhead Road, Moira, Craigavon BT67 0HU
Building Site For Sale
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Semi-Detached Cottage In Need Of Modernisation
- Generous Site Set On Approximately 0.3 Of An Acre Which Is Whiteland In The Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan 2015
3 Damhead Road, Moira
An excellent opportunity to purchase a potential development site consisting of a semi detached cottage and generous side garden located just off the Halfpenny Gate Road. The property is set on approximately 0.3 of an acre. The site is easily accessible to Lisburn, Hillsborough, Moira, the A1 dual carriageway and the M1 motorway making it an ideal base for those who have to commute.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 9' 4'' (4.80m x 2.84m)
- Kitchen 11' 8'' x 9' 2'' (3.55m x 2.79m)
- Range of units, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 15' 9'' x 7' 1'' (4.80m x 2.16m)
- Single panel radiator. Leading to...
- Bedroom 2 14' 10'' x 7' 6'' (4.52m x 2.28m)
- Single panel radiator.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »