- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON APPROX. 1 ACRE
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Separate W.C.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, 4 Double Bedrooms (2 with Ensuite shower rooms), Family Bathroom, Walk in Hotpress
- Intruder alarm installed. Roofspace is partially floored. Sensor lighting.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Pvc Double Glazing.
- Detached garage extending to approx. 4.65m x 7.77m
- Storage shed to the rear. Paved patio area to the rear.
- Extensive gardens to the front side and rear laid in lawns with walled boundaries to the front with wrought iron railing and gates.
- Carpets, curtains and blinds included within sale.
Cullentragh Road, Newry
OFFERING NEW TO THE MARKET!
Occupied by the current vendors for fourteen years, this detached property occupies an extensive site area with surrounding countryside views. The property was built in 1997 and is located approx. six miles from Newry City Centre and less than a ten minute drive to the Belfast A1.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor of an entrance hall with carpet flooring, lounge with cast iron fireplace and open fire, living room has a marble fireplace with decorative surround and open fire with double doors leading to a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room which consists of a range of upper and lower level units with integrated appliances with double doors leading to the rear patio and utility area accessible from the kitchan consists of a range of upper and lower level units with plumbing for white goods and separate shower room with a white three piece suite.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms two of which have ensuite shower rooms and the rear bedroom has a walk in wardrobe. The family bathroom is located on this level and consists of a three piece suite with separate shower cubicle fully tiled
Externally, there are extensive gardens laid in lawn to the front, side and elevated to the rear with hedging to side and rear boundaries and walled boundary to the front with wrought iron railings and gates. There is also a beautiful paved patio area to the rear of the property.
For outside storage the property benefits from a detached garage with a roller shutter door and a storage shed to the rear on the upper garden level, sensor lighting to the side and rear.
From Newry proceed towards the Armagh Road A28 and travel for 3.8 kilometres, turn right onto Lissummon Road and travel 2.8 kilometres and then take the turn right onto the Cullentragh Road. No. 3 is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
- Entrance Hall 14' 4'' x 13' 4'' (4.37m x 4.06m)
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving. Fitted radiator cabinet. Fitted wall lights. Telephone point
- Lounge 19' 7'' x 13' 10'' (5.97m x 4.22m)
- Front Elevation. Feature bay window. Carpet flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset and hearth. Fitted wall lights. T.V point.
- Living Room 19' 10'' x 13' 11'' (6.04m x 4.23m)
- Front Elevation. Feature bay window. Solid wooden flooring. Mahogany surround fireplace with marble fireplace and open fire. T.V point. Radiator cabinet. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Diner 15' 6'' x 27' 7'' (4.73m x 8.42m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level fitted units. Single drainer sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, neff double oven and four ring hob. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling. Access to Utility Room.
- Utility Room 8' 8'' x 13' 11'' (2.63m x 4.25m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling.
- Shower Room 4' 9'' x 8' 4'' (1.44m x 2.54m)
- Rear Elevation. Fully tiled. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and vanity unit. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving and rose. Double doors leading to balcony area which has beautiful views overlooking the surrounding countryside. Walk in hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 13' 11'' x 11' 7'' (4.24m x 3.54m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes, drawers and dressing table. Access to Ensuite Shower Room.
- Ensuite Shower Room 9' 9'' x 3' 10'' (2.98m x 1.17m)
- Side Elevation. Fully tiled. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Fitted mirror unit. Recessed lighting. Heated towel rail. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 13' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.24m x 3.55m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. Access to Ensuite Shower Room.
- Ensuite Shower Room 9' 9'' x 3' 10'' (2.97m x 1.17m)
- Side Elevation. Fully tiled. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Fitted mirror unit. Recessed lighting. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 13' 11'' x 14' 0'' (4.24m x 4.26m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Recessing lighting. T.V point.
- Bedroom 4 13' 11'' x 14' 1'' (4.24m x 4.28m)
- Rear Elevation. Wooden flooring. Walk in wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom 7' 9'' x 10' 0'' (2.36m x 3.06m)
- Rear Elevation. Fully tiled. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit with fitted mirror above. Freestanding bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
- Walk-in Hotpress
- Shelved. Hot water tank.
- Extensive gardens to the front, side and rear laid in lawns. Walled boundary to the front with wrought iron railings and gates to the front. Hedging to side and rear boundaries. Patio area to the rear. Outside tap. Sensor lighting.
- Detached Garage 15' 3'' x 25' 6'' (4.65m x 7.77m)
- Concrete floor. Range of electrical sockets. Storage shed to the rear. Sensor lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »