- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Solid Fuel and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Yard to rear
This mid terrace is attractively priced giving a rare opportunity in this price bracket for first time buyers or investors. With a semi-rural environment it benefits form a rural atmosphere while nevertheless being close to Castlewellan.
- Ground Floor
- Meter box, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Entrance Hall:
- Glazed door, dado rail, radiator, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Sitting Room: 13' 10'' (at widest) x 11' 6'' (4.21m x 3.50m)
- Fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and high capacity back boiler. Television plinth, glazed door display cabinet, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double radiator, wood effect laminate flooring. Glazed door to Hall.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17' 11'' (at widest) x 11' 4'' (5.46m x 3.45m)
- Range of white finished high and low level cupboards with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink. Extractor canopy. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Breakfast bar and glazed display cabinet, storage cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling, double radiator.
- Back Porch:
- W.C and WHB.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 10' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.20m x 3.50m)
- Built in wardrobe, dado rail, radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 7' 3'' x 8' 7'' (2.21m x 2.61m)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.07m x 3.50m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with Mira electric shower over bath. Low flush W.C, pedestal WHB. Part wall tiling, radiator.
- Airing cupboard and storage cupboard on landing.
- To rear – Enclosed yard, uPVC oil storage tank, boiler house.
- By appointment with the agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »