- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge with wall hung electric fire
- New contemporary cream fitted kitchen complete with oven, hob, extractor fan & integrated fridge freezer
- 2 Double bedrooms both with built in storage
- 1 Single bedroom with built in storage
- Modern bathroom complete with shower cubicle, w.c & wash hand basin on vanitory unit
- Floored roofspace can be accessed via ladder
- Enclosed rear garden featuring paved patio & pebbled area, enclosed maintenance free front garden
- Freshly painted throughout
- New flooring throughout
- Fully double glazed
This excellent newly refurbished mid terrace home is ideal for a growing family. Located in a popular & convenient location in Dundonald, the property is close to shops, schools & public transport. Early viewing is recommended. This property is not to be missed!
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »