- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Family Home in the Heart of Holywood with Lough Views
- 3 First Floor Bedrooms to Include Master Bedroom with Dual Aspect
- Second Floor Teenagers Suite
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Dining Room with Separate Access
- Recently Fitted 'Parkes' Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances & Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Double Height South Facing Conservatory to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Salvaged Pitch Pine Windows by Dask Timber
- Ample Parking
- South Facing Rear Gardens
Additional InformationThis attractive Holywood home occupies an elevated site tucked away off the High Street within a short walk of the town centre. The property itself has been cleverly designed to make full use of the lough views, whilst offering well proportioned and versatile family accommodation. Of particular note is the large dining room with additional independent access from the main house, offering superb potential for a home office or gym. Complemented by three first floor bedrooms and second floor teenagers suite, two separate reception rooms and double height conservatory, all of which combine to create a very comfortable and practical home.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood flooring, cloakroom.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, feature wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.19m x 3.99m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
Natural brick inset fireplace with wood burning stove, solid oak wood flooring, access to conservatory.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.69m (9' 2" x 8' 10")
Oak wood flooring.
- CONTEMPORARY FULLY FITTED RECENTLY INSTALLED 'PARKES' KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING & FAMILY AREA:
- 7.1m x 5.1m (23' 4" x 16' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units, quartz worktops, Siemens combination microwave, integrated 70/30 fridge freezer, four ring induction hob, Siemens integrated dishwasher, telescopic Siemens extractor fan, recess spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, light oak glazed double glazed conservatory.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built-in cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.8m x 5.1m (19' 0" x 16' 9")
- SEPARATE STORE ROOM:
- Service door to garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.m x 2.7m (22' 12" x 8' 10")
Dual access windows with excellent sea views, double built-in robe with sliding doors. Walk-in wardrobe, access to first floor conservatory.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with built-in shower and body spray, low flush wc, vanity unit, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.7m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
Dual aspect corner window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 2.3m (16' 5" x 7' 7")
Access to first floor balcony. Sliderobes
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- CONCEALED STAIRCASE TO SECOND FLOOR.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 7.9m x 3.9m (25' 11" x 12' 10")
Built-in Sliderobes, porthole window with excellent sea views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Brick pavior driveway to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.6m x 4.5m (18' 4" x 14' 9")
Light and power.
- Ample parking to front and enclosed private gates in lawns, feature patio, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Right hand side at bottom of Croft Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »