- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- OVERVIEW (6132 sq. ft.)
- Contemporary Detached Property
- Recently Renovated and Extended
- Stylish and Sophisticated Interior
- Generous site (circa 0.95 acres) with Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side and Rear
- Integral Double Garage and further store
- GROUND FLOOR
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Lounge Open Plan to Music Room with feature stacked stone fireplace and inset multi fuel STOVAX fire
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen / Dining with wall to wall, floor to ceiling glazing providing unspoiled aspect over rear garden
- Sitting Room
- Utility Room
- Underfloor Heating
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Suite with Dressing Room and en-suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms (One with en-suite Shower Room)
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite and feature patterned David Scott tiled floor
- Office with Library and seating areas
- Loft above Sitting Room with excellent Guest Suite with feature vaulted ceiling and designated Shower Room
- Extensive use of high quality engineered American white Oak flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Nest Remotely Operable Room Thermostats throughout
- Bocci Designer Light Fittings
- David Scott Tiling
- Bespoke, Hand Crafted and Painted Kitchen
- Cat 5 hard data points throughout
Additional InformationNestled on the edge of Crawfordsburn Village, Crawfordsburn Wood is a private avenue of just three detached family homes, set back off the Crawfordsburn Road. Having been the subject of a recent, fully comprehensive renovation programme including an extension, the property has been completely transformed into a superb contemporary family home, complemented by a finish that is second to none. The internal layout has been completely reconfigured with a particular emphasis on light, open plan living spaces, contemporary design features and well-proportioned accommodation. Extending to approximately (Gross External Area) 6,132 sq. ft. The accommodation is primarily arranged over 2 floors. The specification includes a bespoke hand crafted and painted solid wood kitchen, feature stacked stone fireplaces with inset multi fuel and gas fires, David Scott tiling, extensive use of engineered American white Oak flooring, Bocci designer light fittings, underfloor gas fired central heating plus a cleverly integrated Nest thermostat system which can be remotely operated from a mobile device. Externally the gardens are fully enclosed and low maintenance with covered patio areas, fire pit, generous lawns and mature planting. A tarmac driveway accessed by secure electric gates offers ample parking, leading to an integral double garage and further store. Crawfordsburn Wood is just a 5 minute walk from the picturesque Crawfordsburn village with its famous Old Inn and delightful walks in the Country Park. Whilst enjoying a private location, the property is perfectly located close to Bangor and Crawfordsburn and also for commuting to Belfast by road or public transport.
- Covered entrance porch with feature black limestone paving, composite front door with glazed sidelights to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- American white Oak engineered wood flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, feature metallic effect mosaic tiled wall accented by uplighters, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, mirrored medicine cabinet.
- COMMS ROOM:
- Providing excellent storage space, intercom for electric gate entry.
- 5.93m x 5.42m (19' 5" x 17' 9")
American white Oak engineered wood flooring, feature stacked stone fireplace with inset STOVAX multi fuel fire, open plan to . . .
- MUSIC ROOM:
- 4.53m x 3.73m (14' 10" x 12' 3")
Twin double patio doors to rear patio areas, American white Oak engineered wood flooring, feature stacked stone fireplace with inset STOVAX multi fuel fire, low voltage spot lighting. Through to . . .
- STUDY AREA:
- Under stairs study area with high and low level units with laminate work surface, further built-in shelving and cupboards, low voltage spot lighting.
- 3.52m x 2.71m (11' 7" x 8' 11")
Dual aspect windows overlooking side and rear gardens, feature stacked stone fireplace with inset gas fire, slate shelving, American white oak engineered wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.26m x 3.59m (13' 12" x 11' 9")
Open fire with wood surround, cast iron inset and slate hearth, American white Oak engineered wood flooring, L.E.D spotlighting.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 7.34m x 6.18m (24' 1" x 20' 3")
Hand made solid oak hand painted kitchen with low level drawer and cupboard units, gas fired 2 oven AGA with double hot plates and further double electric oven and 4 ring gas hob module, all set into an alcove with white oak mantle and drawer units either side topped with marble effect quartz work surfaces, large kitchen island with marble effect quartz worktop with inset white ceramic sink unit with mixer taps, extensive range of low level units underneath and additional oak breakfast bar area with power sockets, kitchen dresser unit with oak woodblock worktop, walk-in larder with built-in shelving and cupboard space, space for American style fridge freezer, L.E.D. spot lighting.
- DINING AREA:
- Dining area with feature stacked stone fireplace with inset gas fire, wall to wall floor to ceiling windows with uPVC double glazed door providing access to rear patio area, Velux skylights, Bocci Pendant L.E.D. lighting, American white Oak engineered wood flooring, floor power sockets.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.59m (12' 3" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level built-in units with laminate worktops, further shelving units, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, concealed lighting, black limestone tiled floor, space for tall freestanding fridge and freezer, L.E.D spotlighting.
- BOOT ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.41m (11' 8" x 7' 11")
Composite door with glazed sidelights, black limestone tiled floor, built-in cupboards and shelving.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 7.31m x 5.4m (23' 12" x 17' 9")
Dan Skan log burning stove, feature radiator, feature bow window, storage cupboards, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden, white oak effect wood laminate flooring, L.E.D spot lighting, staircase to guest suite and loft.
- Spacious landing area.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 4.02m x 3.67m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
With built-in storage cupboard and white oak effect wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern contemporary suite comprising double sized built-in shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit with drencher shower head and separate body spray, Velux skylight, built-in quartz topped wash stand with his and hers inset ceramic wash hand basins with mixer taps, drawers and storage underneath, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, high polish porcelain tiled floor, L.E.D lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.55m x 2.81m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
Full range of built-in storage shelving, drawers and hanging space, dressing table.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.1m (14' 9" x 10' 2")
White oak effect wood laminate flooring, full range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.55m x 3.44m (11' 8" x 11' 3")
Full range of built-in wardrobes, white oak effect wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with mosaic effect feature wall, Aqualisa thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath, chrome heated towel rail, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, L.E.D spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.79m x 3.6m (12' 5" x 11' 10")
White oak effect wood laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe and storage unit.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with ball and claw feet and mixer taps with separate body spray, quartz topped wash stand with his and hers inset ceramic sink units with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit with drencher shower head and separate body spray, chrome heated towel rail, mirrored medicine cabinet, L.E.D spotlighting, feature David Scott grey patterned ceramic tiled floor.
- Staircase from Landing to . . .
- 9.26m x 3.24m (30' 5" x 10' 8")
Velux skylights, L.E.D spotlighting, library and seating area.
- Access to additional large storage space.
- ABOVE SITTING ROOM:
- Access to floored storage over garage, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.44m x 2.98m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
With feature vaulted ceiling, eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit with drencher shower head and separate body spray, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, marble effect ceramic tiled floor, L.E.D spotlighting, Velux skylight.
- Private avenue leading to electric gated entry and tarmac driveway.
- Generous site Circa 0.95 acres.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 5.34m (20' 1" x 17' 6")
2 x Worcester gas fired boilers, electric automatic up and over door, pressurised water system, light and power.
- Separate garden store.
- Sunken external seating with fire pit.
- Covered patio areas in black limestone and brick paviour.
- Log store.
- Mature planting, generous lawns, external lighting.
- Gate leading to Ulster Way path through Crawfordsburn Country Park.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn towards Bangor on the Crawfordsburn Road, Crawfordsburn Wood is on the left hand side just after Old Windmill Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »