- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home with Sea Views
- Corner Site in Which to Enjoy the Sun Throughout the Day
- Lounge with French Doors to Decked Area
- Luxury Kitchen Open Plan to Living / Dining
- First Floor Sun Room with Delightful Sea Views
- Four First Floor Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom / Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing / Alarm System
- Garage Incorporating Laundry Area / Off Road Parking
- Corner Site with Gardens to Front Side and Enclosed to Rear
Additional InformationSet in a most enviable location, this detached home offers sea views from the first floor and occupies one of the most generous sites within the much sought after Cove Bay Development. The spacious accommodation is presented to the highest specification throughout and comprises cloakroom suite, lounge, luxury recently installed Parkes kitchen open plan to living/dining area, four first floor bedrooms (master with en-suite), family bathroom and first floor sun lounge. Outside there is an attached garage, ample off road parking and gardens to front, side and enclosed to rear.
Set on the outskirts of the charming costal village of Groomsport, with all local amenities within walking distance and private access onto the beach from Cove Bay.
Offering all one could look for in a modern home including many extras, we have no hesitation in recommending viewing of this superb home and only on internal inspection can one appreciate all it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 3.84m x 2.97m (12' 7" x 9' 9")
French doors to decked area.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and instant hot water tap, excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, Quartz work surfaces, built in double oven and ceramic hob unit, extractor fan, island unit, tiled floor, down lighting, bi-fold doors, French doors, automatic blinds. Access to garage.
- Recessed down lighting. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.m x 2.44m (16' 5" x 8' 0")
Sea views, laminate wood flooring, recessed down lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
Sea views, Juliette balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, panelled shower cubicle with power shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.87m (9' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4) / STUDY:
- 2.92m x 2.36m (9' 7" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with independent electric shower unit, wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- 5.56m x 3.18m (18' 3" x 10' 5")
Automatic up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler (recently installed).
- Corner site with gardens to front and side laid out in lawns. Enclosed rear garden with decking and paved patio area.
Outside light and water tap.
Leaving Groomsport Village turn left onto Donaghadee Road, take second left into Cove Avenue, continue round to the right and Cove Hill is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »