- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, quiet residential location off the renowned Upper Dunmurry Lane.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Shower suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off street car-parking.
- Detached garage.
- Good sized, well maintained gardens.
Tucked away within this quiet and private cul de sac position just off the renowned Upper Dunmurry Lane, this competitively priced semi detached home offers well appointed living space benefitting from proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Railway, motorway network and easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn City Centres. Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen. Shower suite on the first floor. Oil fired central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Off street car-parking to detached garage. Good sized, privately enclosed gardens. Enjoying ease of access to Dunmurry Village, Tesco and beautiful Parklands, we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC -E48.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to spacious entrance hall, laminated wood effect floor;
- Living room 14'6 11'5 (4.42m 3.48m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor, attractive fire place, double doors to;
- Dining room 10'8 9'9 (3.25m 2.97m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Kitchen 10'11 8'11 (3.33m 2.72m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for wash machine machine, tiled walls and floor;
- First floor
- Hot press / storage on landing;
- Bedroom 1 10'6 10'5 (3.20m 3.18m)
- Built-in slide robes;
- Bedroom 2 11'11 10'1 (3.63m 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 9'2 7'2 (2.79m 2.18m)
- Built-in robe;
- Shower suite
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc stripped ceiling and walls, spotlights;
- Detached garage 19'3 11'2 (5.87m 3.40m)
- Roller door;
- Off street car-parking and garden to front. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden and additional flagged patio space. Tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »