- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb, quiet residential location off the renowned Upper Dunmurry Lane.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Shower suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off street car-parking.
- Detached garage.
- Good sized, well maintained gardens.
Tucked away within this quiet and private cul de sac position just off the renowned Upper Dunmurry Lane, this competitively priced semi detached home offers well appointed living space benefitting from proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Railway, motorway network and easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn City Centres. Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen. Shower suite on the first floor. Oil fired central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Off street car-parking to detached garage. Good sized, privately enclosed gardens. Enjoying ease of access to Dunmurry Village, Tesco and beautiful Parklands, we have no hesitation in recommending an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC -E48.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to spacious entrance hall, laminated wood effect floor;
- Living room 14'6 11'5 (4.42m 3.48m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor, attractive fire place, double doors to;
- Dining room 10'8 9'9 (3.25m 2.97m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- Kitchen 10'11 8'11 (3.33m 2.72m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for wash machine machine, tiled walls and floor;
- First floor
- Hot press / storage on landing;
- Bedroom 1 10'6 10'5 (3.20m 3.18m)
- Built-in slide robes;
- Bedroom 2 11'11 10'1 (3.63m 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 9'2 7'2 (2.79m 2.18m)
- Built-in robe;
- Shower suite
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc stripped ceiling and walls, spotlights;
- Detached garage 19'3 11'2 (5.87m 3.40m)
- Roller door;
- Off street car-parking and garden to front. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden and additional flagged patio space. Tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »