- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi-detached villa in cul-de-sac
- Three bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Living room with wall-mounted fire
- Well-appointed kitchen with appliances
- Open plan dining area; French doors to garden
- Utility cupboard
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout: high EPC rating
- Fibre wired internet connections (FTTP)
- NHBC guarantee: 5 years left
- Off-street driveway parking for two cars
- Superb, levelled rear garden
- Excellent storage in mostly floored roofspace
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac in this highly regarded development, number three Coopers Mill Way enjoys a generous, level site.
Less than five years old (and therefore still only halfway through the NHBC guarantee), the interior is well-presented throughout.
The master bedroom benefits from a useful ensuite whilst the well-appointed kitchen features a dining area. It in turn opens out on to that great back garden which is perfect for those sunnier days ahead.
An ideal starter home or for those looking for a stylish, low maintenance home, early viewing is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- French doors with glazed panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.02m (15' 1" x 9' 11")
Wall-mounted, contemporary glass-fronted fire.
- 5.3m x 3.19m (17' 5" x 10' 6")
(at widest points). Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Dishwasher, fridge, freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls. Open plan to
CASUAL DINING AREA with French doors to garden. Door to utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.49m x 3.m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls. Wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.86m (10' 6" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.48m x 2.19m (8' 2" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access via pull-down ladder to:
- Insulated and floored with light. Excellent for storage.
- Driveway with off-street parking for two vehicles. Gate to:
- GOOD-SIZED, FULLY ENCLOSED AND MAINLY LEVEL BACK GARDEN:
- Lawn with patio area. Retaining wall with flowerbeds above. Stocked with variety of plants and shrubs.
Turn off the A20/Upper Newtownards Road into Old Mill Meadows. Continue to roundabout and take last exit into Coopers Mill Avenue. First left into Heights and follow road around to the left. Coopers Mill Way is third on the right after Coopers Mill Grove.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »