- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding extended semi detached family home.
- Five generous double bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower suite.
- Two reception rooms.
- Extended Contemporary fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Extended utility room / downstairs wc.
- Newly installed Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Attached garage.
An extended, semi detached family home that has been finished and presented to an outstanding level, beautifully finished with exceptional attention to detail throughout while boasting almost 2300 Sq / ft of living space. Five generous double bedrooms / master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower suite. Two reception rooms / plus a study. Extended, contemporary, newly installed fully fitted kitchen, complemented by a further extended utility room / w.c. Newly installed white bathroom suite with feature shadow glass shower enclosure / double sink unit with vanity drawer / roll top bath. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia also in Upvc. Gas central heating system. Landscaped corner site with an attached garage / feature wall / pillars, railings and gates. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Mature cul de sac residential location walking distance to schools / shops / bus and rail links / Dunmurry Cross Roads. Well worth a visit. EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- FEATURE ENTRANCE PORCH / HALL
- Feature composite entrance door, Italian marble tiled floor.
- LOUNGE / LIVING / DINING 24'0 x 10'0 (7.32m x 3.05m)
- Feature slate fireplace, contemporary gas fire, Italian marble tiled floor, Upvc double patio doors. Open to:
- EXTENED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 26'0 x 10'6 (7.92m x 3.20m)
- Outstanding range of high and low level contemporary finished units, feature quartz granite worktops, sink unit, 5 ring AEG ceramic induction hob, overhead extractor hood, double oven, downlighters, plumbed for dishwasher, storage under stairs. Feature Italian tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM 9'11 x 6'7 (3.02m x 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level contemporary finished units, Italian quartz worktops, feature utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, Italian quartz work tops, low flush w.c, downlighters. Italian tiled flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM / GAMES ROOM 15'0 x 14'2 (4.57m x 4.32m)
- Wood strip floor, feature slate wall, down lighters, built in shelf. Upvc double glazed double patio doors.
Contemporary staircase with glass inset and built-in storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'9 x 13'3 (4.50m x 4.04m)
- Feature wall length built in mirror slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Feature shower cubicle, tiling.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11 x 10'1 (3.33m x 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 3 14'6 x 9'1 (4.42m x 2.77m)
- STUDY 8'7 x 9'8 (2.62m x 2.95m)
- LUXURY NEWLY INSTALLED WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top contemporary bath, double wash hand basin / vanity unit, low flush w.c, feature mirror, feature glass shower enclosure with chrome effect sanitary ware / feature rain water shower head, downlighters. Pvc wall coverings / ceiling / feature flooring. Black chrome vertical radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 14'0 x 13'4 (4.27m x 4.06m)
- BEDROOM 5 14'7 x 11'5 (4.45m x 3.48m)
- Private cul de sac corner position. Driveway, car parking to rear, gardens to front and side, enclosed to rear with pillars, double gates, feature paving, neat lawns, outside lights. Enclosed inner patio area with feature paving.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Double doors, light and power, gas boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »