- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended 5 bedroom, 4 reception family home extending to over 3,000 sq ft.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Large family room with fitted kitchen with living and dining area.
- Spacious family bathroom and en suite shower room to main bedroom.
- Ground floor utility room/boot room and separate cloak room.
- Mature gardens to rear backing onto Stormont Estate.
Additional InformationA beautifully presented extended detached family home in one of Belfast's most sought after addresses.
Backing onto the Stormont Estate, the property is easy walking distance from some of Belfast's leading schools and leisure amenities. The property is located convenient to Belfast George Best City airport, Parliament Buildings and access to the city centre via local bus routes. Local shopping is available at the nearby Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
The property extends to over 3,000 sq ft and has generous family accommodation with 5 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite facilities, 4 reception rooms including a garden room which could be used as a playroom or potential granny flat/bedroom, and a large open plan fitted kitchen/living/dining room which is clearly the focal point of this modernised and welcoming family home.
With a private landscaped rear garden, the property is undoubtedly a very attractive opportunity for the growing family.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloak room with "Sphinx" wash hand basin and w.c., additional cloak room with storage, solid Oak flooring.
- 6.674m x 3.445m (21' 11" x 11' 4")
Tile fireplace, solid Oak floor, bi fold doors to:
- LIVING/DINING AREA
- 7.579m x 4.661m (24' 10" x 15' 4")
Solid Oak flooring, gas stove, log effect burner, open plan to:
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- 6.072m x 4.811m (19' 11" x 15' 9")
Double "Franke" stainless steel sink unit, and additional "salad" sink, extensive range of high and low fitted cupboards, granite work tops, "Neff" 5 ring gas hob, "Neff" extractor fan, "Bosch" self cleaning double oven, additonal combi oven, built in dish washer, ceramic tiled floors,
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.097m x 3.42m (16' 9" x 11' 3")
Double glazed doors to rear patio and garden, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/BOOT ROOM:
- 3.31m x 2.036m (10' 10" x 6' 8")
"Franke" sink unit, extensive range of high and low cupboards, work tops, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, large built in cupboard, tiled floor, with separate access door.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.383m x 3.314m (20' 11" x 10' 10")
folding double glazed doors to rear patio and garden, (could be used as playroom or potential for granny flat).
- BOILER HOUSE/GARDEN STORE
- 3.3m x 2.87m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
gas boiler and storage, fully heated and insulated (potential for gym/office).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.421m x 3.227m (14' 6" x 10' 7")
en suite shower room, with shower cubicle with rain shower and hand shower attachment, wash hand basin and w.c. with light sensor. fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.027m (15' 1" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.587m x 2.969m (15' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.414m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY
- 3.215m x 2.914m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
large built in cupboard
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with "Mira" thermostatic shower, "Sphinx" wash hand basin and w.c., oak floor.
- linen cupboard with radiator. access to roofspace via pull down ladder (partially floor and light).
- pavior driveway to front, rear pavior patio with outside power point and external lighting, mature gardens with lawn, trees and mature shrubs, raised rear patio ideal for bar-b-que area and lounge seating.
Just off Massey Avenue, Old Holywood Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »