- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An End Terrace Villa Situated In A Convenient Town Centre Location
- Available from October 2021 To Let Unfurnished For £640 Per Month Including Rates
- Two Bedrooms And One + Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Three Piece White Shower Room
- Enclosed Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
Additional InformationA well presented and modern end terrace villa situated in a convenient location near to Bangor Town Centre, available to let from October 2021 for £640 per month including rates. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms and one + receptions, a modern fitted kitchen and three piece white shower room and enclosed gardens to front, side and rear. Located just off the main High Street in Bangor, internal viewing is recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, wooden entrance door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with frosted glass panel, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, single panelled radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 7.01m x 2.84m (22' 12" x 9' 4")
Hole-in-wall fireplace, slate tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, two double panelled radiators, picture rail
- 3.11m x 2.11m (10' 2" x 6' 11")
Modern fitted high gloss white high and low level units, round edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built-in oven and hob, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, storage space under stairs, door to rear garden
- Roofspace access with ladder, single panelled radiator, picture rail
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.01m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, double panelled radiator, picture rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.16m x 2.08m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, picture rail
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, semi pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail
- To front - enclosed, front gate.
To rear - enclosed yard area with access to utility store with plumbing for washing machine, oil boiler unit, door to side garden.
To side - enclosed, paved area, raised timber decking area, PVC oil tank, timber shed.
Just off High Street, Bangor
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »