- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Superb Three Storey Villa With Garage
Luxury Solid Ash Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
Offering Spacious Flexible Family Accommodation
Private Rear Garden
Entrance hall with Terrazzo tiled floor
Lounge with impressive limestone fireplace
Family room with gas fired stove
Dining room with patio doors
Luxury solid Ash kitchen
Utility room and downstairs w.c
Five bedrooms (master with en-suite)
Bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Beam vacuum system
Brick paved drive and patio area
Private rear garden
Convenient to golf club and Moyallon primary school
This fine property is located in the popular Chasewood Manor development, off Long Lane in Drumnacanvy, a semi rural suburb of Portadown.
On entering the entrance hall, one will immediately appreciate the quality and attention to detail that has gone into making this lovely home. With the exception of the lounge and family room, all the ground floors are tiled with terrazzo tiles, the ground floor also benefits from under floor heating.
The spacious lounge has an impressive limestone fireplace and double doors to the dining room. When the dining room's patio doors are open, this creates a wonderful entertaining space from the lounge through the dining room and out to the circular brick paved patio area edged by a feature curved, brick wall.
The luxury Ash kitchen with its granite worktops is at the rear of the property and there is a lovely view from the sink onto the private rear garden.
The property has three floors, which offers flexible family accommodation, boasting up to six bedrooms, or the current owners use five bedrooms and the sixth is used as a study.
We would recommend an internal viewing to appreciate all that this fine home has to offer.
- Entrance hall
- 12' 7" x 7' 10" (3.84m x 2.39m) PVC front door, Terrazzo tiled floor, 4 built-in cupboards under stairs
- Family room
- 14' 6" x 9' 9" (4.42m x 2.97m) Feature hole in the wall fireplace with gas fired stove, beam mantle, solid maple floor
- 19' 4" x 14' 2" (5.89m x 4.32m) Impressive limestone fireplace with real flame gas fire, bay window, glazed double doors to dining room
- Dining room
- 11' 2" x 10' 4" (3.40m x 3.15m) Terrazzo tiled floor, patio doors to rear patio, door to kitchen
- 15' x 10' 5" (4.57m x 3.18m) Luxury solid Ash kitchen with high and low level units, display cabinet, 'Britannia' gas/electric range, extractor fan, dishwasher, granite work surfaces, under mounted 1½ bowl stainless steel
sink, Terrazzo tiled floor
- Utility room
- 6' 5" x 5' 7" (1.96m x 1.70m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink, Terrazzo tiled floor
- 5' 7" x 3' 6" (1.70m x 1.07m) W.c & wash hand basin, Terrazzo tiled floor
- 1st floor landing
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 3" x 12' 6" (4.34m x 3.81m)
- 11' 4" x 3' 10" (3.45m x 1.17m) White suite comprising double wash hand basin, large walk-in shower with mosaic tiled floor, w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 5" x 9' 10" (3.48m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3
- 14' 2" x 10' 5" (4.32m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 3" x 10' (3.43m x 3.05m)
- 7' 9" x 6' 7" (2.36m x 2.01m) White suite comprising shower bath with shower, wash hand basin, w.c., partially tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 5
- 14' 5" x 14' 2" (4.39m x 4.32m) Hardwood floor
- Walk-in cupboard
- Plumbed for an en-suite
- Study/Bedroom 6
- 14' 5" x 10' (4.39m x 3.05m) Hardwood floor
- Front garden laid in lawn, brick paved drive with brick paved paths at front, brick paved step at front door
Enclosed, well kept rear garden laid in lawn with brick paved paths, circular brick paved patio edged by curved brick wall
- 19' 9" x 11' 10" (6.02m x 3.61m) Up and over door, utility area with work surface, cupboard and drawers, plumbed for washing machine
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »