- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Period Property In a Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Within Close Proximity to East Belfast's Leading Schools, Restaurants, Shops and Various Other Local Amenities
- Bright & Spacious Lounge with Bay Window
- Open Plan to Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms Spread Over Two Floors
- Bespoke Bathroom Suite with Free Standing Bath, Walk-In Shower & Underfloor Heating
- Immaculately Presented, Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect and Additional Storage
- 'Honeywell' Thermostatically Controlled Smart Heating System (Gas Fired)
- Made in Belfast Arroll Cast Iron Radiators Throughout
- Cavity Wall Insulation / Fully Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Recently Installed Wireless Smartphone Controlled Security System
- Close to Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages Within Walking Distance
Additional InformationAn excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning three-story period property with spacious proportions, a bright interior and an unparalleled finish throughout.
This stunning home boasts privacy and convenience. 3 Castleview Terrace has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a charming lounge with a bay window, open plan into the dining area with an array of natural light. A large modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a unique four-piece family bathroom suite with underfloor heating. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms and access to the loft via Slingsby ladders.
Externally the property has a sunny aspect for alfresco dining, additional storage space at the rear, feature wall lighting and outside tap.
The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating controlled via Honeywell / smartphone, double glazing throughout, Positive Input Ventilation unit, newly installed alarm system, modernised internally and externally.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Composite front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cast iron radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING:
- 7.862m x 3.583m (25' 10" x 11' 9")
Open plan living into dining area with an abundance of natural light, bay front window, engineered wood flooring, cast iron radiator, recessed low voltage lights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- An excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel handles, integrated fridge with freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine and dryer. Matte black sink unit with matching mixer tap, integrated black electric oven with a four ring gas hob and over head black extractor hood. Tiled floor with part tiled walls. Access to rear garden...
- Positive Input Ventilation unit installed - This device uses a fan to push out moist and stagnant air while replacing it with fresh, filtered and dry air. Runs 24/7 - low energy consumption.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.728m x 3.474m (15' 6" x 11' 5")
Engineered wood flooring, ceiling cornice and cast iron radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.531m x 2.835m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
Engineered wood flooring and cast iron radiator.
- Contemporary four-piece suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with under sink storage and black mixer tap, freestanding Laufen bath with black mixer tap. Walk in shower with Raindance shower head and glass shower screen. Wall mounted storage unit, tiled floor, extractor fan, black heated towel rail, recessed low voltage lights.
- Access to loft via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.75m x 3.514m (15' 7" x 11' 6")
Engineered wood flooring and cast iron radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.5m x 2.839m (11' 6" x 9' 4")
Engineered wood flooring, cast iron radiator and velux window.
- FRONT: Brick paved pathway to front door, bordering fence and wall. Small garden.
REAR: Brick paved patio area with sunny aspect and excellent privacy. Security light, tap and additional storage space.
Located in the centre of Ballyhackamore Village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »