- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Recently Built Semi Detached Property with South West Facing Garden
- Three Bedrooms, Master Ensuite Shower Room with Attractive Tiling
- Two Reception Areas, Lounge with Gas Fire and Dining Room off Kitchen
- Attractive Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Family Bathroom With White Suite, Separate Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed, South West Facing Rear Garden With Lawn And Patio, Generous Driveway To Front
- Excellent Convenient Location with Easy Access To Belfast City Centre And Stormont Park
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached property in the much sought after Stormont area with superb park walks and easy access to Belfast City Centre using the ever popular Glider Bus Service. Recently built this property sits on a generous site with two car off street parking to front and south west facing enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio.
Internally, the accommodation offers two separate reception areas on the ground floor with lounge, including sandstone fireplace and gas fire. Attractive kitchen with range of integrated appliances and luxury tiling which then leads to dining room with patio doors overlooking rear garden. Further benefits include ground floor WC and ceramic tile flooring in the entrance hall.
The second floor includes three bedrooms, one with master ensuite shower room with vanity unit, chrome feature radiator, recessed spotlighting and porcelain tile flooring. Furthermore, family bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle, chrome feature radiator and ceramic tile flooring. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and attractive aspect to front.
Great location in the exclusive Stormont area with many local attractions such as the popular general merchants coffee shop, Stormont Hotel and Stormont grounds with it's recreational park and forest walks. A main arterial route, the location offers convenience for the commuter needing to go to Belfast City Centre or Newtownards and the added bonus of both Ballyhackamore and Dundonald village right on your doorstep. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor, cupboard understairs.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Modern white suite comprising of vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Lounge 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- (into bay) Attractive sandstone fireplace with gas fire, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 12'7 (4.34m x 3.84m)
- (at widest points) Attractive range of high and low level units, granite work surface, stainless steel sink unit mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Archway to:
- Dining Room 11'7 x 8'4 (3.53m x 2.54m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, patio doors to rear garden
- First Floor
- Cupboard, recessed spotlights
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 13'2 at widest point (4.32m x 4.01m at widest point)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle, electric shower, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome radiator, recessed spotlights, tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 8'1 at widest (3.53m x 2.46m at widest)
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 5'6 at widest (3.86m x 1.68m at widest)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with tile splashback, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, pvc splashback and shower door, single pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, chrome feature radiator, low flush wc, recessed spotlights, ceramic tile floor, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved area and lawn. Garden shed. Outside tap
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »