- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached villa on corner site
- Three bedrooms, master with dressing room
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan to dining room with French doors to garden
- Separate family room with wood-burning stove
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Exterior utility room
- Front and side gardens plus rear south/west facing patio
- Off-street, driveway parking for two vehicles
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location: close to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Stormont Estate
Additional InformationConveniently situated in a cul-de-sac just off prestigious Castlehill Road, this bright detached villa would be ideal for a range of purchasers including families and the semi retired.
The layout offers a good degree of flexibility and there is room to further extend should additional accommodation be required (subject to necessary consents).
A short stroll to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate, excellent local amenities and a range of schools for all ages are located in the vicinity. Glider stops for the new rapid transit system are also within walking distance.
Early inspection is strongly recommended.
- Front door with glazed panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling. Under stairs cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.48m (16' 4" x 11' 5")
Original fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire. Original wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.13m x 1.74m (13' 7" x 5' 8")
French doors to garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.1m x 3.31m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Feature brick fireplace with wooden mantel and tiled hearth. Cast-iron wood-burning stove.
- 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4")
Plus bay windows. Tongue and groove panelled walls. Arch to:
- 4.6m x 3.42m (15' 1" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer twin bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built-in breakfast table, Hotpoint cooker with four ring hob and double oven, dishwasher. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Door to side and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.47m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
Range of built-in furniture including robes, drawer units and cupboards. Door to:
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.75m x 1.79m (12' 4" x 5' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.86m x 2.5m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
(At widest points). Built-in storage with rail, shelves and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.33m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
Two built-in robes with overhead storage.
- Light coloured suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage underneath and to side. Low flush wc, bidet. Separate corner shower cubicle with Triton shower. Fully tiled walls. Access to roofspace via pull-down ladder. Partly floored with light.
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Corner site comprising gardens to front and side with lawns, well-stocked flowerbeds with variety of mature plants and flowering shrubs. Pergola with sitting area. Separate pedestrian gate with path to front and side doors.
Double entrance gates with off-street, driveway parking for two vehicles leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for additional fridge/freezer; sink unit, built-in cupboards.
- GARDEN STORES:
- Outside wc.
- REAR, SOUTH AND WEST FACING GARDENS:
- Currently flagged. Covered storage area. Gate to front. Outside light and tap.
Travelling out of Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road, proceed through the traffic lights at the junction of Knock Road. Turn left into Castlehill Road and then take the 2nd turn on the right into Castlehill Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »