- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Mid Townhouse In A Prestigious Development
- Attractive Stone Exterior
- Lounge With Feature Exposed Brick Fireplace & Inset Gas Stove
- Dining Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Units
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With Luxury White Suite
- First Floor Utility Room
- Attached Matching Garage With Electric Roller Door & Covered Car Port
- Beam Vacuum System / Air Circulation System
- Easily Maintained Front And Rear Gardens, Paved Patio Ideal For Outdoor Entertaining
- Natural Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Alarm System
- Ample Parking
- Superb Location, Rural Feel, Yet Minutes From Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationConstructed approximately 12 years ago, this superb spacious mid townhouse is located in a courtyard style development of similar properties, and is instantly attractive with its stone exterior.
This spacious accommodation is complimented by numerous features and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The main reception room has a feature exposed brick fireplace and hearth, a real focal point of the room, without compromising on space. There are five double bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room on the first floor which are complimented by a bathroom and utility room. Externally, the gardens are well maintained and paved patio area ensures there is plenty of space for outdoor entertaining which enjoys afternoon and evening sun.
The courtyard style development has proved exceptionally popular, and is beautifully maintained. Situated off the Ballygowan Road, there are excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre and beyond with retail and shopping facilities at Forestside Shopping Complex close by.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Hardwood front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wooden floor, cloaks cupboard and under stairs cupboard.
- Solid wooden floor. Inner door to:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.76m (14' 0" x 12' 4")
Solid wooden floor. Inglenook fireplace and gas stove.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.45m (13' 4" x 11' 4")
French doors to rear garden.
- DINING / KITCHEN AREA:
- 5.82m x 4.57m (19' 1" x 15' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Wood effect work surfaces. Induction four ring hob. Induction double oven. Integrated microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Central island unit with granite worktop and built in storage under, walnut effect flooring.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.73m (14' 6" x 12' 3")
Solid wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity unit with mixer tap. PVC Panelled shower. Thermostatically controlled shower unit. Walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.23m (13' 9" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 3.45m (16' 1" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11' 4" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")
(Currently used as tv room).
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.96m (10' 7" x 6' 5")
granite effect work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Brick paviour driveway for 2 cars to front. To the rear, garden with large paved patio area, mature trees, outside lighting, and outside tap.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 3.05m (16' 4" x 10' 0")
Electric up and over door. Beam vacuum system. Gas fired boiler. Service door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »