3 Castlehill Drive, Belfast BT4 3GS
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom And Shower Room Both With Power Showers
- Attached Garage
- Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Zoned Security Alarm System
- Generous Gardens to Front and Rear
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
Additional InformationNestled just off the prestigious Castlelhill Road, Castlehill Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac of detached homes with mature gardens enjoying all the amenities which East Belfast has to offer.
The beautiful grounds of Stormont Government Buildings are within a few minutes walk and many primary, secondary and grammar schools are also within a few minutes drive.
The accommodation comprises of four generous bedrooms, large living room, family room, sun room, kitchen with ample dining area, family bathroom and a shower room. The property was constructed in the 1950's and whilst having been modernised in recent years retains many original features.
Outside the property boasts generous gardens laid in lawns with patio, shrubs, mature plants and hedging which enjoy afternoon and evening sunshine to the rear. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and a spacious garage.
Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing.
- Hardwood front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor, and glazed inner door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany wooden floor. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.43m (17' 4" x 11' 3")
Tiled fireplace with open fire and baxi grate.
- White suite comprising or corner panelled bath. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 2.46m (11' 6" x 8' 1")
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.46m (11' 4" x 8' 1")
Maple floor with French double doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.3m (19' 3" x 10' 10")
Maple floor. French double doors to Sun Room.
- 4.37m x 3.91m (14' 4" x 12' 10")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor canopy over. Neff oven. Fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.38m (11' 6" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.11m x 3.02m (13' 6" x 9' 11")
Dormer window. Sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Cupboard with access to roof space.
- Generous gardens to front and rear. Attached garage.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »