- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Spacious and homely lounge
- Kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Off street parking
- Fully enclosed rear garden with decking area
- Gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Located close to Rushmere Shopping Centre
- Ideal purchase for a range of buyers
- Early viewings recommended
- Floor area: Approx. 855 sq ft
- Rates: Approx. £870 per year
- Management Fee: Approx. £135 per annum
- Tenure: Freehold
3 Carnreagh Park, Craigavon
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property located in the recently constructed Carnreagh Park. This beautiful home benefits from a modern finish throughout, with a spacious and homely lounge, kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, downstairs WC and three well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite and three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers off street parking and a fully enclosed and well maintained rear garden. Situated within walking distance to Rushmere Shopping Centre and Tesco along with a short car journey to neighbouring towns such as Portadown and Lurgan, 3 Carnreagh Park is sure to appeal to a range of buyers and early viewings come highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 7' 7'' x 4' 6'' (2.31m x 1.37m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14' 8'' x 12' 6'' (4.47m x 3.81m) at widest point
- Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 8'' x 12' 8'' (3.55m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Range of high and low level units with hard wearing worktop and upstand. Integrated dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Access to rear garden via; PVC double doors.
- Utility Room 7' 9'' x 3' 1'' (2.36m x 0.94m)
- Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
- WC 6' 0'' x 3' 2'' (1.83m x 0.96m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- Landing 12' 8'' x 6' 9'' (3.86m x 2.06m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space and storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 11' 9'' x 9' 0'' (3.58m x 2.74m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 3'' x 8' 11'' (0.99m x 2.72m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin and mains shower. Tiled shower enclosure and splash back. Vinyl flooring. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 11' 0'' x 8' 4'' (3.35m x 2.54m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 7' 2'' x 7' 5'' (2.18m x 2.26m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 6' 10'' (1.85m x 2.08m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted bath with mains shower. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Heated towel rail.
- The front garden offers off street parking with tarmac driveway, lawn area and paved pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fence/brick wall surround and is mainly laid in lawn with a decking area.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance, or lease. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof.
Any floor plans and measurements are approximate and shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »