This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptionally Presented Detached Bungalow
- Prestigious and Sought After Residential Address
- Stylish Internal Décor with a Bright and Spacious Layout
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bespoke Hand Painted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Large Lounge with Feature Wood Burning Stove with Back Boiler System
- Conservatory with Delightful Outlook to Rear Garden
- Contemporary White Suite Shower Room
- Energy Efficient Measures to Include Mostly uPVC Triple Glazing, 300mm Loft Insulation and Cavity Wall Insulation
- Large Roof space with Scope for Conversion Subject to the Necessary Planning Controls
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Gardens with Southerly Aspect Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Well-Tended Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Planting
- Driveway Providing Ample Car parking
- Integral Garage with Remote Control Access
- Alarm System with Telephone Dialler Function
- Convenient to Comber Town Centre and a Varied Range of Local Amenities, Leisure Facilities and Restaurants
- Access to Good Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
- Striking Distance to Andrews Memorial Primary School
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached bungalow is located at the prestigious and sought after residential address of Carnesure Drive. The location offers excellent convenience to a range of local amenities, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities in Comber Town Centre. This quiet cul de sac is located just off the Old Ballygowan Road where there are lovely country walks to be enjoyed just a short stroll away. Ideally located with good access to road networks and public transport links for commuting to work and schools in Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor. The property is also within striking distance to the well renowned Andrews Memorial Primary School.
This exceptionally presented home has recently undergone extensive renovation and finished to a most exacting specification with a bright and spacious layout catering for a wide range of purchasers. The heart of the home is undoubtedly the bespoke hand painted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and leading through to a large lounge with feature wood burning stove. Additionally the conservatory is ideal for entertaining or relaxed family living with a delightful outlook over the rear garden. Accommodation further comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms and contemporary white suite shower room. The large roof space also provides scope for conversion subject to the necessary planning controls.
During renovation there has been emphasis on energy efficient measures to include cavity wall insulation, mostly uPVC triple glazing, 300mm loft insulation and a wooden burning stove with back boiler as a supplement to the oil fired central heating.
Externally the property is enhanced by front gardens laid in lawns with driveway providing ample car parking and leading to Integral garage via remote control access. The beautifully landscaped rear gardens benefit from a southerly aspect and are laid in lawns, planting and patio area providing the ideal outdoor entertaining space.
With so many quality attributes this property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers and we recommend your earliest possible internal inspection.
- UPVC front door with triple glazed inset and triple glazed side lights to spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Range of built-in sliding storage cupboards, recessed low voltage LED spotlights, cornice ceiling, access via ladder to roof space.
- Fully insulated with 300mm of insulation. Large roof space with scope for conversion subject to the necessary planning controls.
- 6.12m x 3.68m (20' 1" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove with back boiler system, tiled hearth, sleeper beam mantel, recessed low voltage LED spotlights, mature outlook to front, glazed double doors through to conservatory, square archway to kitchen.
- 4.11m x 3.99m (13' 6" x 13' 1")
Bespoke Kitchen with excellent range of hand painted high and low level units, contemporary glass splashback, formica work surfaces, breakfast bar dining, integrated Silvi granite single and a half drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated Beko dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated contemporary Kenwood electric range cooker with five ring hob and ovens below, contemporary glass and stainless steel canopy extractor hood above, larder storage units with space for American style fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC glazed access door to rear garden, mature outlook to rear garden.
- 4.11m x 3.61m (13' 6" x 11' 10")
Double glazed surround with leaded glass top lights, radiator, light and power, laminate wooden floor, uPVC glazed access door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.43m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage LED spotlights, electric sockets with USB outlet, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.07m (11' 7" x 10' 1")
Recessed low voltage LED spotlights, electric sockets with USB outlet, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.84m x 3.51m (12' 7" x 11' 6")
at widest points
Excellent range of red high gloss built-in bedroom furniture with wardrobes, drawers, single bed frame with storage below, recessed low voltage LED spotlights, electric sockets with USB outlet, mature outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 2.77m (12' 8" x 9' 1")
Recessed low voltage LED spotlights, electric sockets with USB outlet, outlook to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully panelled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, tile effect flooring, part wood panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed low voltage LED spotlights.
- Well-tended front gardens laid in lawns with loose stone flowerbeds and mature planting, driveway providing ample car parking and leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 3.18m (19' 10" x 10' 5")
Remote controlled roller shutter door, light and power, water tap, Warm Flow oil fired boiler, vented for dryer, ceramic sink unit.
- Beautifully landscaped and fully enclosed rear gardens with a southerly aspect laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, loose stone flowerbeds, planting, oil uPVC oil tank, outdoor water tap, outdoor lighting.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views