- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment in a Popular Modern Development
- Own Front Door
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Living / Dining Area & Integrated Appliances With Double Doors Leading Outside
- 2 Double Bedrooms Including Ensuite Shower Room (1 Used As A Lounge At Present)
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Residents & Visitor Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Extremely Convenient to Local Amenities Including Sprucefield, Local Shops, Public Transport Services & The M1
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Own Enclosed Back Garden
Additional InformationThis superb ground floor modern apartment is situated in a popular development in a prime location off the Hillhall Road in Lisburn. The property is well presented by the current owner and offers good sized accommodation which benefits from its own front door, modern kitchen / living area and two double bedrooms including an ensuite shower room. Externally the property benefits from a private setting and ample residents and visitor parking. Convenient to many local amenities this superb property is due to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Double glazed solid wood front door with stained glass inset to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard, shelved hotpress.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 4.55m x 4.26m (14' 11" x 13' 12")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, Integrated fridge freezer, built in Indesit electric oven and matching stainless steel 4 ring hob, integrated extractor fan, Beko integrated washing machine, integrated Indesit dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, solid wood floor. double glazed french doors leading outside...
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.43m (13' 3" x 11' 3")
Built in slide robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, enclosed shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.13m (14' 4" x 10' 3")
Currently used as a 2nd lounge.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, panelled bath with part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Beautifully presented and maintained private gardens to the rear laid in lawn and patio area and further raised planted area in shrubs.
Travelling away from Lisburn on the Hillhall Road approaching the roundabout at Ballantine Garden Village go straight ahead towards Belfast and take the next left on to Burn Brae Avenue and first left in to Burnbrae Mews.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »