How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious three storey semi detached
- Living room with feature bay window
- Kitchen with an excellent range of units and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Four double bedrooms (2 with ensuites)
- Bathroom with white suite and ground floor WC
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Brick paved courtyard area
- Driveway with parking for one car, additional street parking available
- Located close to Ballyhackamore and Belmont with good transport links
Additional InformationSituated off the Kings Road, the relatively new development of Burghley Mews is perfectly placed to take advantage of the variety of amenities on offer in East Belfast. With Ballyhackamore and Belmont close by there is an increasing number of shops, restaurants and cafes to choose from in these vibrant village areas, not to mention a number of leading schools and excellent transport links making this a superb choice for families and young professionals. No. 3 provides spacious and flexible accommodation over three floors with gas fired central heating and double glazing. The current layout incorporates an attractive living room with bay window, dining kitchen, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor with four bedrooms over the first and second floors. Each bedroom has space for a double bed and two have ensuites with the added benefit of a separate family bathroom. Externally the property offers low maintenance living with a courtyard and off street parking to the rear with an enclosed bin store. This quality four bedroom property offers larger than average accommodation for the area with low maintenance living just a short walk from Ballyhackamore.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.01m (17' 6" x 13' 2")
(Into bay) Laminate wood flooring, recessed low voltage spotlighting, wired for wall light.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 4.8m x 3.15m (15' 9" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Corian work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, range cooker, inset dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.52m (10' 8" x 5' 0")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, housing for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.84m (17' 8" x 12' 7")
At widest points. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, recessed low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.38m x 2.97m (17' 8" x 9' 9")
Built in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, heated towel rail, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Paved patio to rear and attached parking for 1 car. Enclosed bin store. Outside tap. Outside light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views