This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- NOW EXCEPTIONAL VALUE - MUST SELL!
- Attractive bay fronted Victorian townhouse
- Prime Bangor West Location
- Walking distance to Bangor Town and Promenade
- Five generous sized bedrooms
- Large reception room with feature granite fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Deluxe bathroom
- Gas heating / offered with no onward chain
NOW EXCEPTIONAL VALUE - MUST SELL!
Skyline are delighted to offer this imposing and highly desirable bay fronted Victorian townhouse. Located in a prime Bangor West position, this lifestyle property offers walking distance access to all the shops, cafes and restaurants of Bangor Town Centre, whilst the harbour and promenade are also right on your doorstep.
Arranged over three storeys, the flexible five bedroom accommodation includes a large lounge area with feature granite fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with wide range of integrated appliances, and a deluxe family bathroom with white suite. Further benefits include gas heating, double glazing throughout, feature original cornicing features and cast iron fireplaces to two of the five bedrooms. Outside, there are enclosed paved yards to front and rear.
This tastefully modernised home retains much of its original character and provides an affordable opportunity to acquire a large dwelling in a Bangor seafront location. Early viewing a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid Wooden Door into Enclosed Porch. PVC Glazed Door into:
- Entrance Hall
- Tile Effect Flooring.
- Lounge / Dining
- 7.67m x 3.33m (25' 2 x 10' 11)
Spacious through aspect Reception Room with Bay Window, Laminate Wooden Floor and a feature Granite Fireplace.
- 5.13m x 2.54m (16'10 x 8'4)
Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level fitted units with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood, and a dishwasher. Laminate wooden floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights and access to under stair storage.
- Deluxe Bathroom Suite with PVC panelled Walls comprising a panel Bath with Mains Shower Unit over, Push Button W.C., Pedestal Wash Hand Basin and a Heated Towel Rail, Recessed Spot Lights, Access to Attic
- Bedroom 1
- 4.67m x 4.32m (15'4 x 14'2)
Front aspect double Bedroom with a Bay Window and a feature Cast Iron Fireplace with tile surround.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 2.69m (10'7 x 8'10)
Rear aspect double Bedroom with a feature Cast Iron Fireplace with tile surround.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.18m x 2.54m (10'5 x 8'4)
Rear aspect double Bedroom.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.45m x 3.43m (14'7 x 11'3)
Front aspect Double Bedroom.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.18m x 2.46m (10'5 x 8'1)
Rear aspect Bedroom with Velux Window.
- Wall enclosed paved yard to front. Enclosed paved courtyard to rear.
Located at the junction of Bryansburn Road and Manse Road
(in last 30 days)
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »