This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This detached bungalow is perfectly situated in Bendooragh, providing the peace and tranquility of the countryside, while maintaining the convenience of Ballymoney town. There are a variety of primary and secondary schools in the area including in the town. The property comprises of:
- Hallway - with carpet floor covering
- Living room - open fire with cast iron inset, wooden surround and tiled hearth, TV / telephone points and carpet floor covering
- Kitchen - hIgh and low level units, space for free standing cooker, undermount fridge, single stainless steel sink unit and vinyl floor covering
- Utility room - plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and vinyl floor covering
- Bedroom 1 - feature corice ceiling and wooden floor
- Bedroom 2 - With hotpress and carpet floor overing
- Bedroom 3 - with carpet floor covering
- Exterior - There is a tarmac drive way to the front of the property providing parking for 2 cars as well as a lawn enclosed by a smal hedge. To the rear of th eprieoprty there is a wooden shed and brick storage shed as well as a large lawn area.
This property would make an ideal home for a young family.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views