- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Detached Bungalow Enjoying A Pleasant Setting Within This Quiet Residential Area
- Approximately 1205 Square Feet / Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Family Room And PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With PVC Double Doors To Patio Area
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With White Suite And Mira Electric Shower
- Tarmac Driveway And Garage / Private Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Detached Bungalow Enjoying A Pleasant Setting Within This Quiet Residential Area
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Built in cloaks cupboard.
- 5.68m x 3.58m (18' 8" x 11' 9")
Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.57m x 3.6m (11' 9" x 11' 10")
Laminated timber floor. Hot press. Double glazed sliding doors to Conservatory.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.6m x 3.6m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
PVC double glazed double doors to Patio Area. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.29m x 5.m (14' 1" x 16' 5")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinets. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Pine ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.62m x 2.8m (11' 11" x 9' 2")
Range of built in robes. Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.61m (9' 9" x 8' 7")
Measurement to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.98m x 2.6m (9' 9" x 8' 6")
Laminated timber floor.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling with spotlights. Built in cupboard.
- Aluminium extending ladder to roofspace with lights.
- Front garden laid in lawn. Trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Boiler house with condensing oil fired boiler. Enclosed and private patio garden to rear. Trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank.
- Up and over door. Power supply.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Soilderstown Road turn into Helens Park, turn right into Broadwater Park, number 3 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »