- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern four bedroom family home in this highly desirable cul-de-sac location
- Three reception areas (including open plan living dining area)
- Luxury kitchen diner open to dining/living area with high end Neff applicances
- Separate WC and Utility Room
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room)
- Contemporary Family Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Wood Burning Stove
- uPVC Windows, soffits and fascias
- Ease of access to Lisburn, Hillsborough and further afield via the A1 and M1 road links
- Close to leading Lisburn Schools and ease of access via bus/train links to Belfast Schools
- The scenic Lagan Towpath is also close to hand
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this four bedroom family home, set within this exlusive cul-de-sac development of Blaris Lane. This sought after address allows ease of access to both the A1 and M1 motorway connections whilst being just minutes drive from Hillsborough, Lisburn and beyond.
Boasting two front reception rooms and a large open plan living, kitchen dining area to the rear. Ideal for modern family living and young professionals alike. Modern conveniences such as a range of Neff appliances, gas central heating and detached single garage add to this listings appeal.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite panelled door to front with double glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor and storage under stairs.
- 6.1m x 3.71m (20' 0" x 12' 2")
Feature bay window, wood burning stove on granite hearth.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.51m (12' 4" x 11' 6")
- LIVING KITCHEN DINING:
- 6.25m x 3.71m (20' 6" x 12' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units including breakfast bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel side draining sink with mixer tap over, Minervera counter tops, 4 ring Neff gas hob, stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor over, cermaic tiled splashbacks elsewhere, twin Neff electric oven and integrated Neff Coffee machine, wall mounted feature radiator, sliding doors out to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.8m (9' 6" x 5' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, space for washer and dryer, stainless steel side draining sink with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, gas boiler. double glazed door out to rear.
- Access to wired roof space via Slingsby ladder, hot press off and air circulation fan to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.71m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
Walk in wardrobe off (with pocket door)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.11m x 1.96m (6' 11" x 6' 5")
Sliding pocket door, ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled spash back and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.4m (14' 5" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.56m (11' 4" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 3.2m (9' 8" x 10' 6")
- 2.21m x 2.59m (7' 3" x 8' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail, panel bath, fully tiled shower cubicle and extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and Over door, power and light, side door.
- Front: Estate Style railings to front, level lawn and tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, leading to detached single garage.
Rear: Enlosed rear garden with generous pation and large lawn.
Entering Blaris Road from Sprucefield turn left into Blaris Lane and no.3 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »