- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Modern Detached Family home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Rooms
- Prime Private Corner Site
- Luxurious Kitchen with Living / Dining Aspect
- Luxury Family 4 Peice Bathroom
- Far Reaching Open Aspect
- Master Suite with Walk in Wardrobe and Ensuite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Positioned on a prime corner site enjoying a far reaching open aspect. This contemporary styled detached family home boasts a well planned living layout incorporating a high internal finish and specification throughout. Blackrock has become one of the most highly regarded modern developments in Newtownabbey of recent years and an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into well presented entrance hall. Spacious feature ' Checkboard' tiled floor.
Large walk in storage cupboard and under stairs storage cupboard.
- Furnished Ground Floor Cloakroom
- comprising button flush w.c. Semi pedestal wash hand. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 6.25m x 3.51m (20'6 x 11'6)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with gas fire, slate hearth with painted wooden surround.
Feature twin PVC Double Glazed doors with matching side screens to garden area and patio.
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH LIVING / DININ 3.51m x 3.99m (11'6 x 13'1)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting wooden work surfaces. Co-coordinating 1 1/2 drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for freestanding cooker, overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Hand painted concrete tiled splash back. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge / freezer. Fixed centre island with fitted under storage units. Breakfast bar style return. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Twin PVC Double Glazed doors with matching side screens.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.65m (7'9 x 5'5)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Recently installed 'Worcester' gas boiler. Metro brick feature tiled walls. Door to private garden and patio.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 2.79m (12'4 x 9'2 )
- Exposed White washed effect floorboards and feature white washed panel wall.
'Pocket' sliding internal door to walk in His and Hers walk in wardrobe.
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block taps. Button flush w.c. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.74m (10'8 x 9'0)
- BEDROOM 3 4.47m x 2.67m (14'8 x 8'9)
- At widest points. Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 4 3.91m x 2.67m (12'10 x 8'9 )
- At max.
- LUXURY 4 PEICE FAMILY BATHROOM
- comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block taps. Paneled bath with tiled splash back. Button flush w.c. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle.
- Neat well maintained garden to front.
Spacious driveway to side with ample parking for a number of vehicles
Large enclosed private garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence with paved patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »