How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A chain free semi-detached bungalow located just off the Saintfield Road
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Requires sympathetic upgrading and modernisation
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with wood strip flooring
- Large conservatory with access to the rear garden
- Office, study or family room off the living room
- Fitted kitchen with good storage and an integrated appliances
- Utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Shower room benefiting from a walk-in shower and a white suite
- WC with a two piece suite located between the office and bedroom three
- Private rear garden with a south east aspect
- Front garden with an array of mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating and mains gas installed in the property
- Double glazed windows and security alarm installed
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
More than Meets the Eye!
This chain free property presents a wonderful opportunity for anyone seeking bungalow living in a popular and convenient location. It benefits from spacious and flexible accommodation that can be utilised to suit your needs. It certainly offers more than meets the eye and only on inspection will you appreciate the opportunities it would give to anyone considering downsizing and want life on the level, families who want plenty of living space and first class schools or those who simply want to live in a fantastic location with excellent local amenities.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall, an open plan living and dining room, a large conservatory, an office, study or family room, a fitted kitchen with an integrated appliances, a utility room with plumbing for white goods, three well-proportioned bedrooms, a modern shower room benefiting from a walk-in shower and a WC with a two piece suite.
To the front there is a driveway and a garden that is complimented by a selection of mature plants & shrubs. The private, spacious and low maintenance rear garden benefits from a decked area, a lawn and a large patio as well as a sunny south easterly aspect that ensures it is a great place to relax... weather permitting!
The property is located just off the Saintfield Road with a host of amenities close by and the Cairnshill park and ride is literally across the road, ensuring access to Belfast City Centre is easy and quick. Forestside shopping centre is only five minutes away and there is an excellent range of schools within the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living/Dining Room 16'8" x 21'6"
Conservatory 16'2" x 14'
Study/Office 9'9" x 9'9"
Kitchen 13'4" x 9'10"
Bedroom 1 12'2" x 13'4"
Bedroom 2 11'8" x 9'11"
Bedroom 3 12'10 x 9'9"
Shower Room 6'9" x 6'7"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views