- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Under floor)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Private Parking
- Sit Out Westerly Facing Balcony
Additional InformationA delightful 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment offering partial sea views to front and good sized sit out balcony area with westerly facing position. The apartment itself offers well laid out and spacious accommodation right through. Located in the heart of Portstewart, the Promenade and harbour are only minutes walk away. Also at hand are many fine attractions including championship golf courses, Strand Beach and many fine eating establishments and coffee houses. The selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor and lift access to second floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor and storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING:
- 6.25m x 4.8m (20' 6" x 15' 9")
With additional dining area. 9'6 x 9'6
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With stainless steel sink unit set in granite worktop with upstands, high and low level units, integrated stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer, saucepan drawers, breakfast bar and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
- With tiled floor and patio doors leading to westerly facing sit out balcony with partial sea view.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled walls and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.18m (12' 8" x 7' 2")
- With white suite comprising w.c., his and hers wash hand basins with storage below, P shaped bath with shower above, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Private secure parking accessed by remote controlled gate.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge £950.00 PA Approx.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take your third left at the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street. Barview will be located on your right hand side just before you reach the junction with
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »